View Full Version : Any Condor Experts?

02-05-2011, 4:45 PM
I'm looking for a Condor bag that I saw awhile ago posted on the internet in a certain color. However, no matter what I search for I just can't find the color and what they call it. I'm posting the pic below. Looks to be some sort of darker/redish brown with O.D. straps.

Has anyone seen this color combo before on anything of theirs? Know the official name for it?

02-05-2011, 5:00 PM
Give Condor a E-mail or call and ask.

02-05-2011, 5:08 PM
I wasn't sure that would get very far being they seem to be a wholesale only company and I'm not a retailer. Was hoping someone on this board is maybe a rep or retailer for them and could help.

02-05-2011, 5:39 PM
You could try pinging "pacrimguru"

He carries Condor stuff (I don't recall seeing that specific bag though), drop him a note.

He's on the board and also a sponsor.

02-05-2011, 6:12 PM
Thought you were asking about the bird that should have died a natural death, and a major waste of tax dollars.....

02-05-2011, 7:45 PM
Looking at their product page: http://www.condoroutdoor.com/hcb_water_hydration_carrier.aspx

I think it's O.D. Looks different may be because of the lighting?

02-05-2011, 7:49 PM
Almost certain this isn't O.D. mostly because you can see the straps are and the bag is clearly different/contrasting to them.

02-06-2011, 1:09 PM
i'll look into this for you. i should get an answer for you by tuesday, if you don't hear from me, pm me back.