PDA

View Full Version : My rant/Letter to the gun grabbers

FourTenJaeger
02-05-2011, 9:14 AM
Sorry, I needed a rant. So here it goes.

What is their problem? Whats the issue with a bunch of parts? Put together, They make a gun. A gun is an item, not a deadly one. Its deadly when its used as such. But anything is deadly. This computer is deadly. Your fork is deadly. Does the second amendment say sporting purpose? NO. Does the second amendment say some restrictions apply? NO. Quit trying to trample on my rights and call me a criminal when you're carrying for your own protection. You're a hypocrite, Thats what you are! You're an elitist. And most of all, I consider you a treasonist for trying to change the constitution this country was founded on. If I had the power, I'd bring the founding fathers back to life. I'd LOVE to see what they have to say about your ''Sensible restrictions." You know what restrictions are? Theyre little steps to stripping away my rights COMPLETELY. You'd love that, Wouldnt you? To strip my rights away and make the constitution change so that ''No individual citizen shall own a firearm for any purpose." In your DREAMS, Friend! When will this attack on my second amendment rights end? There is much bigger issues in the world. We're drowning in debt. What about that? Your restrictions are unenforceable and only affect the law abiding. Your arguement that it will save lives is completely dead wrong. Magazine restrictions, Why? What makes 10 rounds safer then 30? anyone with some machining skills can build their own magazines, Or they can buy them off the street. As much as you wish you could take my guns and raise my taxes and turn the US into a country full of Nanny-States, it wont happen. Many states are standing back to you. The ''Gun lobby'' Is gaining power and traction. The anti gun lobby is losing traction and power and you're screaming and throwing a tantrum to try and save your own fights. The fights to ban firearms and trample on the constitution. Me, And many others, At the voting box and whatever else may come, Will be sure to never vote anyone in who is willing to trample on and strip our rights away because you're afraid of an item.

James

The Shadow
02-05-2011, 10:36 AM
have you received a response yet ? Or did they blow you off as some rambling lunatic ?

FourTenJaeger
02-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Got an automated response about how ''Thank you for your input."

N6ATF
02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
It's telling criminals "stop being criminals". You stop them with life imprisonment/capital punishment, not words. Infringing on the 2A is treason - levying war against the U.S. and giving aid and comfort to our enemies (domestic and foreign criminals).

Don29palms
02-05-2011, 1:35 PM
Ok. First of all I agree. Criminals need to be stopped and caught when they do get out and break the law again. There is a problem though. When a cop makes a bust at a shooting range of a convicted felon on probation and then people say that his 4A rights were violated then how are cops supposed to stop repeat offenders? I agree that gun control laws do nothing to stop crime but at some point something has to give. What is the answer? Banning guns is not but what is?

N6ATF
02-05-2011, 1:46 PM
The moral position is that if felons are incapable of being completely peaceful (except in lawful self-defense), you put them in prison or the ground, permanently. Every free person should be armed; those that aren't are completely powerless against victimization. If gang members want to practice shooting so they can safely shoot in self-defense and not hit innocent bystanders or objects, I'm all for it.

jshoebot
02-05-2011, 3:01 PM
The moral position is that if felons are incapable of being completely peaceful (except in lawful self-defense), you put them in prison or the ground, permanently. Every free person should be armed; those that aren't are completely powerless against victimization. If gang members want to practice shooting so they can safely shoot in self-defense and not hit innocent bystanders or objects, I'm all for it.

I agree 100%. If a felon cannot be trusted with his rights, then why was he let out of prison? If you're let out of prison, you should have your COMPLETE rights restored; including your right to self-defense. If you can't be trusted to own a gun, then you shouldn't have been let out of prison.

lugar
02-05-2011, 3:43 PM
Do not worry. Amicus the moonbeam Brown will protect your gun rights. You only need to worry about your house now.

BillCA
02-05-2011, 5:28 PM
Benjamin Franklin was credited with the following;
It is better that one hundred guilty men go free than to imprison an innocent man.

Tench Coxe - Pennsylvania Gazette, February 20, 1788
Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier , are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. "

Our system of law and justice was not supposed to make it easy for the government to deprive a man of his liberty. Specific rules must be followed that help guarantee fairness to the accused and the accused is given both the right and legal power to defend himself against a tyrannical and abusive government.

The right to arms and the possession of them gives Americans independence and a spirit of resistance against government abuses. It does make the job of Sheriff more dangerous as citizens are not subjects and can fight back. That forces the Sheriff to proceed with caution on any arrest and should give him pause about making questionable (or fraudulent) ones.

Arms of all types are inanimate objects with no free will of their own. Weapons do not coerce a person into committing henious acts, nor do they instill a sense of God-like power in the average man. The evil acts done with arms require an evil thought, a lack of character or a predisposition to criminality. In the hands of such a person, arms can be a menace, but the same arms wielded by good citizens can stop evil acts quickly. One man with a revolver can stop a gangrape with little or no bloodshed. When thus employed, arms become the citizen's tools to maintain a safe society.

12voltguy
02-05-2011, 5:32 PM
Ok. First of all I agree. Criminals need to be stopped and caught when they do get out and break the law again. There is a problem though. When a cop makes a bust at a shooting range of a convicted felon on probation and then people say that his 4A rights were violated then how are cops supposed to stop repeat offenders? I agree that gun control laws do nothing to stop crime but at some point something has to give. What is the answer? Banning guns is not but what is?

ooooo lets give cops the power to do anything then, if you have nothing to hide then they should be able to search you, your car your house anytime no warrent,. nothing:rolleyes: