View Full Version : WTS: BHP Browning Hipower 40S&W 10rd Mags BNIB

02-03-2011, 9:29 PM
Doing some early spring cleaning. Terms at bottom

I have some brand new in bag Browning High Power magazines. Bought these perhaps five years ago and never used them at all. Not the Mecgars that you often see around, these are genuine Browning mags and have the springs at the bottom.

Had trouble finding retailers with genuine Browning mags for price comparison. MidwayUSA has them for $48 each! :eek: That's kinda nuts, you can buy mine for:
9mm, qty 3, all for $75 shipped USPS Sold, thanks!
40S&W, qty 5, all for $125 shipped USPS SOLD!
note I'd like to sell them as bundles

40S&W mags:
9mm mags:
//pics removed//

MGI QCB-C Quick Change Barrel Upper Receiver System

This is MGI's QCB-C upper receiver system, which allows you to quickly and easily change out barrels. By working the locking plate and levers, you can swap in different types of 5.56 barrels or other calibers, in conjunction with the MGI Hydra lower or with standard AR lowers. MGI sells a handguard extension if you would like a longer handguard, otherwise it is carbine length as shown.

If you want to build a complete multi-caliber weapon system, get this upper to go with the modular lower I'm selling HERE (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=393049), then you can get extra mag wells and barrels and have a ball! Would be awesome for someone with an RDIAS! (I wish) Otherwise, it's just a cool upper which allows you to easily install and remove your barrel -- actually could be a really nice way to run 14.5" barrels with permanently installed muzzle devices. You can just slide those right in to this upper and not worry about the permanently attached muzzle device giving you maintenance issues later like it would in a normal upper.

For more info on how these MGI weapon systems work, there is a video at my other sale thread:

I bought this lightly used, and have not used it at all myself.

MGI sells these for $699 stripped. Mine has a charging handle, no BCG.

Asking $650 SOLD!

//pic removed//
Daniel Defense Burnsed Loop for Remington 870

Designed for the Remington 870 Shotgun, the DD 870 Burnsed Loop provides an 1.25″ sling loop for attaching a single point tactical sling at the rear of the receiver. It is installed by sandwiched it between the buttstock and the receiver. Machined from aluminum & anodized, it weighs 0.7 ounces.

I also have two of these for sale, one is brand new & unused (on left in photo). The other is used (on right in photo), had it on my 870 for a little while. Used an MS/2 sling on it for a course which accounts for the wear you see in the pic. Original packaging included.

From online retailers this runs $41+ w/ shipping.
Brand New one: Asking $35 shippedTRADE PENDING!
Used one: Asking $25 SOLD! shipped

//pic removed//
Terms for all:
Shipping via USPS, add actual cost of insurance if you would like it.
MO or Discreet Paypal +4%
Located in SoCal

Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking

02-03-2011, 9:31 PM
I'll take em, Hi power 9mm mags PM inbound.

02-05-2011, 5:31 PM
Btt, thanks!

02-07-2011, 9:51 AM
monday morning bump

02-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Trade pending on the 870 sling loop, btt

02-10-2011, 9:48 AM

02-10-2011, 10:34 AM
No gas line or block needed?

02-11-2011, 2:58 PM
The MGI upper acts as a normal upper receiver, except with the capability to swap out barrels easily. So for a 5.56 barrel, you would need the barrel to have the gas block & gas tube installed just as it would normally be. Then you open up the locking levers on the MGI upper, slide the barrel into the upper from the front end, and then close the locking levers which lock down on the barrel extension. The gas tube will extend into the upper receiver like it normally does and is indexed properly by the barrel extension when you insert it. You would use a standard BCG.

For a blowback system like 9mm, you would just install the 9mm barrel into the MGI upper (no gas block or tube). And swap in a 9mm BCG.

03-04-2011, 5:33 PM
Upper sold, thanks