PDA

View Full Version : Front Verticle Post

JesseXXX
09-03-2006, 4:12 PM
Is a vertical-front-post handel legal on a pinned (OLL) STAG M4...? I was told today by a friend you can't have one on.... but "everyone-and-thier-mother" has one on at the range I went today to.... (Burro) ....:confused:

Thanks....
JesseXXX

nosewitdot
09-03-2006, 4:22 PM
are you talking about a forward grip? if so, yes you can have that as long as the mag is pinned....otherwise no if you want detatchable.

JesseXXX
09-03-2006, 4:31 PM
Okay....yeah... that's what I meant (sorry:) )

I saw a bunch of AR's today with detachable "wells" and these grips on them too.... I guess if they are registered AW then it's okay, right....?:confused: But yeah my Stag M4 is "pinned"....

Thanks.....
Jesse!

yiha
09-03-2006, 4:59 PM
im so glad im in arizona :p

nosewitdot
09-03-2006, 5:27 PM
yea, they must be registered AW.

yiha- if you're in arizona...what are you doing bothering us unfortunate Californians :mad:

M. Sage
09-03-2006, 5:49 PM
yiha- if you're in arizona...what are you doing bothering us unfortunate Californians :mad:

It IS kinda mean...

blkA4alb
09-03-2006, 5:55 PM
It IS kinda mean...
I agree, simply for the fact that his post did nothing to further the discussion. If he still has advice and information relevant to us still here in cali then great. Otherwise don't come here just to say how great it is outside of california.

Back to the original topic. As has already been said, yes it is legal to have a forward grip on a fixed mag build. All those that you saw today with open mag wells were either legal registered rifles, or illegal ones. No way to tell without talking to them.

JesseXXX
09-03-2006, 9:57 PM
Thanks for the clear up guys...I appreciate it....:)

Jesse!

yiha
09-03-2006, 10:24 PM
It IS kinda mean...

I just moved here about 9 wks ago.

want me to post pictures of stuff you guys cant buy? :D

just kidding. I hope we(i'm born in california and might move back some time), regain our freedom.