PDA

View Full Version : Sams Club Safe - Opinions?

Wildhawk66
09-01-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm planning to head to Sams club this weekend to pick up one of the Winchester Safes, but before I go, I was hoping to get some feedback from the folks who have now had these for a while. Anybody unhappy with it? Any real downsides been found to this model? Positive insight? Thanks in advance.

Shane916
09-01-2006, 11:39 PM
I've had mine for a few months. No complaints at all. Except it's heavy! Everything about it is excellent. Nice carpet. Powdercoated on the outside. Has a place where you can punch a hole in the back to run electrical. The electronic keypad is nice too. Be sure to read the manual !!! It has very important info about the operation of the electronic lock.

Wildhawk66
09-02-2006, 8:10 PM
Thanks Shane. Picked mine up today and it was definately worth the money. Your right about it being heavy, really heavy. Two thumbs up though for anyone else whos thinking about it.

The SoCal Gunner
09-02-2006, 9:36 PM
I want one!! but I'm still living in an apartment for school. Might be willing to leave it at my parents house but that means I need to leave most of my guns there.

maschronic
09-02-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm planning to head to Sams club this weekend to pick up one of the Winchester Safes, but before I go, I was hoping to get some feedback from the folks who have now had these for a while. Anybody unhappy with it? Any real downsides been found to this model? Positive insight? Thanks in advance.

wild hawk,

i bought my winchester safe from sams club. its a good safe so far. its a good size. it weights about 500lbs. i would recommend it.

easy
09-03-2006, 5:03 PM
I like mine.

Go get one.