PDA

View Full Version : That was an exciting Assembly session

Can'thavenuthingood
09-01-2006, 9:27 AM
What a hoot that was.
Thanks Mudvayne54old for posting the audio link. Once I got on there I couldn't leave till it went to the radio commercials. Gotta do that some more.

And thank You Mr. Cogdale for turning down the much persistent requests to allow another "bite of the apple". You've made my hero list.

And Mike Haas, thanks for hanging in awhile back on the threads while I was disillusioned of the NRA. I wasn't going to give up the membership, just quietly support in the backround. But that don't work.

That was a great session and postings. Also a new word "Foruming" was developed by Hofmang. May it make national news, right up there with Bloggers.

Thanks guys, we beat AB 352, I think my last call was to Lee's office about 11:30 and they had a live person answering the phones.

Okay fellow Forumers, I have things to do

Vick

cnyankee
09-01-2006, 4:03 PM
What a hoot that was.
Thanks Mudvayne54old for posting the audio link. Once I got on there I couldn't leave till it went to the radio commercials. Gotta do that some more.

And thank You Mr. Cogdale for turning down the much persistent requests to allow another "bite of the apple". You've made my hero list.

And Mike Haas, thanks for hanging in awhile back on the threads while I was disillusioned of the NRA. I wasn't going to give up the membership, just quietly support in the backround. But that don't work.

That was a great session and postings. Also a new word "Foruming" was developed by Hofmang. May it make national news, right up there with Bloggers.

Thanks guys, we beat AB 352,

Vick

+1 Can'thavenuthingood...took me a couple hours to unwind...was pretty useless at work today