PDA

View Full Version : Double Star Lower Parts Kit

MARK1
08-31-2006, 4:16 PM
Hi, Does anybody have any experience with Double Star Lower Parts Kit?:)

Thank you,:)

Jicko
08-31-2006, 5:36 PM
Hi, Does anybody have any experience with Double Star Lower Parts Kit?:)
Thank you,:)

Personally... I like STAG kit and RRA kit..... most, if not all, are about the same price... and in general, they function the same...

If you have the money to spare.... get the RRA kit *with* their 2-stage trigger.... you will get a much cleaner break.... a MUCH MUCH MUCH nicer trigger....

PS. Better yet (for the low cost of RRA 2-stage, as compare to more expensive Gieselle, Chip, KAC or Jewels etc...), try to get the WOA/WOP tuned RRA 2-stage trigger... it is EVEN BETTER.... for only like $20 more...

maschronic
08-31-2006, 5:46 PM
i have a double star lower with a 2 stage LPK. it works great!!!! i also use stag LPK as well. both work well. i have not used the double star LPK.

blkA4alb
08-31-2006, 5:46 PM
Personally... I like STAG kit and RRA kit..... most, if not all, are about the same price... and in general, they function the same...

If you have the money to spare.... get the RRA kit *with* their 2-stage trigger.... you will get a much cleaner break.... a MUCH MUCH MUCH nicer trigger....
Couldn't agree more.

anotherone
08-31-2006, 6:06 PM
I used a double star parts kit on my M-4 build. I like the double star parts kit because the trigger pull is light so you can fire very rapidly. Having a light trigger also helps you bumpfire as well :rolleyes: