PDA

View Full Version : SPF: Centurion Arms MK12 Mod 1 Upper

ebwillis
01-31-2011, 9:20 AM
SPF: Centurion Arms MK12 Mod 1 Upper group LA/OC

Upper is like new with (50) rounds through it. Comes with complete bolt carrier group and Gunfighter charging handle. Barrel is the same as used on the military guns, Knights Armament rail, Ops Inc brake. Gas block is pinned. Gunfighter can be swapped for a PRI Gas Buster if desired.

$1225, shipped in lower 48.

This is a $1,570 upper (with PRI Gas Buster) direct from Centurion Arms.

First "I'll take it" post will get the sale. I can take and send pictures of any specific part if requested. PM any questions.

More information can be found here:
http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=20131

https://centurionarms.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=48&category_id=18&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=134

ebwillis
02-01-2011, 7:58 PM
Price before reduction was $1,300.

ebwillis
02-02-2011, 2:26 PM
Response to some of the questions I've been getting about the upper:

I've had no issues with the upper. I'm only selling it because I need the cash to fund a different project and wish I could keep it. As I mentioned in the posting, the inside finish of the upper isn't the cleanest but that doesn't affect function at all. I put exactly (50) rounds through it and it shot the lights out. I didn't group it but shot bunch of quarters at (100) yards with ease. The crown on the gun is perfect (I'm paranoid about crown damage and EXTREMELY careful of this when cleaning.) and the overall build is solid. The finish on the barrel is rock hard and the whole thing looks badass (if that's important to you). A buddy of mine has a Mk12 upper built by another company with knock-off parts (Daniel Defense rail as opposed to Knights, a non-mil grade barrel) and you can "feel" the difference. We never got to shoot them side-by-side though.

I had it set-up with the correct Knights BUIS, a NF 2.5-10x24 in a LaRue SPR mount, on an LMT A2 stocked lower with a Geissele SSA trigger. ****ING SICK rifle but it got shot the least and therefore had to go.

The M4carbine.net thread I linked in my post has a lot of good information about it and I recommend reading it if you haven't.

ebwillis
02-03-2011, 2:04 PM
BTT

Price reduced to $1200.00 shipped in lower 48.