PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Knight's M4 RAS - Matech BUIS - Grip Pod ***SOLD***

paladin4415
01-30-2011, 4:16 PM
***SOLD*** I have two Knight's Armament M4 RAS systems for sale. These are Brand New and in perfect condition. This is the complete system with the upper and lower rails, the forward vertical grip, 9 rail covers of different sizes and the storage pouch for the covers. They are Genuine Knight's Armament. These are NOT airsoft knockoffs!
Price is $160.00 each including shipping by USPS priority mail. ***One left***
Payment may be made by USPS money order or VERY discreet paypal (add $5.00 paypal)
USA shipping ONLY!
***SOLD*** I've got three Matech folding rear back up sights for sale. They are BRAND NEW in the original packaging. These are the genuine Mil-spec sights. They are complete with instructions from Matech on how to mount and zero the sight. They will fit any mil-spec flat top AR receiver.
Price is $40.00 ea. including shipping.
Payment can be made by USPS Money order or VERY discreet Paypal (add $1.50 for Paypal).
USA shipping ONLY!
***SOLD*** I have a Grip Pod for sale. It a combination forward vertical grip and bi-pod. They will fit any Mil-Standard railed fore end. It is model GPS-02. It was made by Grip Pod Systems. It is NOT some cheap Asian knock-off. It is Brand New and has never even been mounted. It has reinforced steel leg inserts for extra strength to make them very durable.
Price is $49.00 and includes shipping.
Payment by USPS money order or VERY discreet paypal (add $2.00 for paypal).
USA shipping ONLY!

jrau13
01-30-2011, 7:07 PM
I'll take one of the Matech sights. PM inbound

shafferds
01-30-2011, 7:55 PM
ill take a rear sight - pm inbound as well

DREADNOUGHT78
01-31-2011, 1:10 AM
I'll take one of the MATECH BUIS. PM on the way.

paladin4415
02-01-2011, 6:29 PM
RAS sets are still available :)

paladin4415
02-03-2011, 7:05 PM
One M4 RAS left :)