PDA

View Full Version : 01 FFL in San Gabriel Vally area?

footdoc
08-29-2006, 8:48 PM
Hi,
I am looking for a 01FFL to do a transfer on an M1 carbine. I am in the San Gabriel Valley... Anyone you'd recommend?
Thanks.
-footdoc

Fate
08-29-2006, 10:11 PM
PM sent. ;)

zatoh
08-30-2006, 7:52 AM
Did you try HMK? I have done several tranfers through him. He's usually at the OC gun show and is local (very) to you. PM me if you want more details - unless someone has already recommended that same outfit. Of course there's always Turner's West Covina or Pasadena.

Hey admin/moderator, are we okay in publicly listing 01 FFLs for transfer purposes or would that be construed in aiding in the legal sale/transfer of firearms?

rorschach
08-30-2006, 11:35 AM
Just off the top of my dome

Bain & Davis, San Gabriel
Lock Stock and Barrel, Temple City
aforementioned Turners, Pas and Covina
Gunrunners Duarte

Euroarms and Code 3, both in Alhambra (I dont know if these 2 are still around, its been a while)

Fate
08-30-2006, 1:44 PM
Did you try HMK? I have done several tranfers through him. He's usually at the OC gun show and is local (very) to you. PM me if you want more details - unless someone has already recommended that same outfit

;) ;) ;) ;)

Pryde
08-30-2006, 6:30 PM
HMK (Harry) is a great guy to deal with, he's super nice and knowledgeable and his fees are way way lower than any gunstore in the area because he has no overhead costs.

jvcomet
08-31-2006, 1:12 AM
HMK (Harry) is a great guy to deal with, he's super nice and knowledgeable and his fees are way way lower than any gunstore in the area because he has no overhead costs.

so how many of you know Harry? Great guy! He was one of my teachers in HS. I always go over to see him and end up staying for about three or four hours. ALWAYS learn something new when I go over.

krim
09-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Just off the top of my dome

Bain & Davis, San Gabriel
Lock Stock and Barrel, Temple City
aforementioned Turners, Pas and Covina
Gunrunners Duarte

Euroarms and Code 3, both in Alhambra (I dont know if these 2 are still around, its been a while)

Code 3 has closed for some time, if they moved, i haven't heard of them reopening.

Euroarms has moved to another location, they're on Valley Blvd now.

Fate
09-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Do any of those mentioned shops have C&R weapons for sale?

krim
09-05-2006, 1:10 PM
Euroarms has quite a few c&r looking firearms around the shop, i can't ID anything, so i'm not sure..

if you're near the westside, i suggest
Collectors Armoury
(310) 558-3952
11050 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

not for anything new though.

i haven't been to B&D in the last decade, they were rude when i was shopping for my first pistol, and i haven't gone back since.