PDA

View Full Version : Socal gun show

I open carry
01-30-2011, 7:28 AM
http://www.examiner.com/la-in-los-angeles/15-000-to-attend-gun-show-this-weekend-open-carry-advocates-welcomed

Jack L
01-30-2011, 8:18 AM
The more gun shows the better in CA.

vantec08
01-30-2011, 8:40 AM
cmooooooooooooooon NORDYKE!

Rude Robert
01-30-2011, 8:46 AM
I went to the Orange county one yesterday and it was huge.

uyoga
01-30-2011, 8:53 AM
Anytime now . . . . . .

GOEX FFF
01-30-2011, 10:17 AM
I went to the Orange county one yesterday and it was huge.

Costa Mesa is slightly growing, but piddly compared to the once Great Western show in Pomona.
THAT show was HUGE. It was Fri-Sat & Sunday. 5000+ tables, 8 giant aircraft hanger size buildings, plus all of the outside vendors in between.
They use to also put on WWII battle (blank) reenactments in a grassy area within the fairgrounds. Even though the show was 3 days straight you still couldn't see it all.

Those were the days of great giant mind blowing size gun shows.

Yankee Clipper
01-30-2011, 10:22 AM
The O.C. Register also ran a piece today about this Gun Show. The writer made it sound like you could buy an M-60 machine gun there. I don't think that was intentional.
http://www.ocregister.com/news/gun-286218-president-guns.html

4acae86
01-30-2011, 10:26 AM
I really miss the Pomona shows... I was only a kid and couldn't get all the fun stuff I can get today. I really don't need much from the shows usually, but mainly go shows like Costa Mesa and Glendale just to support them in hopes that shows might return to the size of the Pomona shows. I was kinda happy this time to see more people dressed in the old army clothes. It really reminded me of the old Pomona shows.

HowardW56
01-30-2011, 11:12 AM
Costa Mesa is slightly growing, but piddly compared to the once Great Western show in Pomona.
THAT show was HUGE. It was Fri-Sat & Sunday. 5000+ tables, 8 giant aircraft hanger size buildings, plus all of the outside vendors in between.
They use to also put on WWII battle (blank) reenactments in a grassy area within the fairgrounds. Even though the show was 3 days straight you still couldn't see it all.

Those were the days of great giant mind blowing size gun shows.

Pomona was a incredible show...

I've never been to another one near that size...