PDA

View Full Version : new Turner's at Chino Hills

mike452
08-27-2006, 9:29 PM
I was there today. The place is much bigger and stocks more stuff than the others. This is the new location off 71fwy and Chino Hills Pkwy.
I was suprised to see the two-tone S&W 627 and USO scopes.

Sharkill
08-28-2006, 1:30 PM
I was there the first day and bought P7M8 & Yugo SKS while there. The store is much bigger and nicer, the only thing is too close to me.....LOL:D

Charliegone
08-28-2006, 1:31 PM
I was there the first day and bought P7M8 & Yugo SKS while there. The store is much bigger and nicer, the only thing is too close to me.....LOL:D

Hey isn't there a shooting range @ prado park as well? Also...what happened to the one in Chino by the freeway? (sorry haven't been there in a while):D

WRENCHHEAD
08-28-2006, 1:40 PM
was there earlier today and WOW it's a great looking store! they're still getting the shelves stocked but the in store selection is better than the other locations.

was drooling at the optics display.. USO, loopy mark4's, and they had a zeiss spotter yummmmmm.....

and a long wall display of long guns, they even had a cove in the back with a nice display.

Japsican
08-28-2006, 1:42 PM
Hey isn't there a shooting range @ prado park as well? Also...what happened to the one in Chino by the freeway? (sorry haven't been there in a while):D

There is a shooting range right next to prado park as well as an archery range. I think its called Prado Olympic shooting range or something. The Turners in Chino off the 60 is now the Turners in Chino Hills off the 71, they moved...

GTKrockeTT
08-28-2006, 1:52 PM

how much for the P7M8?