PDA

View Full Version : Call from the SAF; Sending $50.00 to CGF as well.

Window_Seat
01-26-2011, 6:35 PM
Got a phone call today from the SAF, and they told me that they were working some 17 cases nationwide. They didn't beat around the bush, or try to kiss up when they asked for help, they just cut right to the gist, and that is what makes me like them more & more.

I promised them a donation once I get back on top of things which is getting close. Surgery sucks, and it sucks even worse when we need more, but our rights are still under attack, and that attack won't stop because we are struggling. Meanwhile, everytime :gura: does something new, it ain't free.

SAF is working with CGF in some of the cases I cite below in my sig line, and more will be forthcoming. CRPAF included as well.

I will be sending them $50.00 just as soon as I get paid, and match the same to CGF, and some help for Peterson. Might not be much, but if we can get more here to match that much, that would be awesome. Even $10.00 helps, because we know that much coming from many folks makes a big difference.

How 'bout it. :thumbsup:

Erik.

Anchors
01-26-2011, 6:45 PM
That is cool that they didn't beat around the bush.
I hate places that try to sugar-coat it, scare you, or guilt trip you (see: every donation driver ever including the NRA).

I like the fact that they just said "Hey we have a lot of cases pending, can you donate some money?"

753X0
01-26-2011, 7:14 PM
I can't do much.
A lot of people can't do much.
A lot of people who can't do much can do a lot together....

I'd like to see Alan Gura retire as the richest man in the world. If his mission is successful, he'll have earned it.

GOEX FFF
01-26-2011, 7:46 PM
I just renewed my CRPA membership tonight and I will do $50.00 to SAF next payday in (I know, I know) 2 weeks... But that's really when payday is for me.

A lot of guys I see were saving up to do a rush on ammo buying if AB962 went into effect..... since that's history, let's use some of those extra funds now if you have it to give.

It's time to pony up what we can when the SAF needs us, Gentlemen!!

MP301
01-26-2011, 8:36 PM
I just sent CGF a donation....(sponsered the CGN CCW Initiative recently too) Sent SAF money and renwed my membership to CRPA and NRA... Plus I am now a CGN Contributor which to me, CGN is the pivot point of all of the others..we are better and more quickly informed here....

I really didnt have the extra money either, but then again...how can we not contrbute to this cause. I do wish I had a lot more money to send...but ill send what i can. Everyonje eklse should too!

Gray Peterson
01-26-2011, 8:40 PM
I will be sending them $50.00 just as soon as I get paid, and match the same to CGF, and some help for Peterson.

Erik, thank you! Folks, all money going to my case goes to my lawyer and related costs to the case.

Purple K
01-26-2011, 9:10 PM
Gray, how do folks donate to your case?

Gray Peterson
01-26-2011, 9:19 PM
My signature has the paypal donate button.

Window_Seat
01-26-2011, 9:19 PM
Gray, how do folks donate to your case?

Peterson v. LaCabe Support (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=JH3DGQ6FQ2MLW)

Erik.

Purple K
01-29-2011, 6:56 AM
Thanks Eric, couldn't see the signature line in the IPhone format