PDA

View Full Version : MSN at it again.... this time Arizona AK's to Mexico

Packy14
01-26-2011, 1:51 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41257218/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

I was pretty sure the cartel guns are full auto, but i'm not sure how easy it is to convert one of these AK's to full auto as I don't buy stamped metal guns.

Dovii4ever
01-26-2011, 10:06 AM
The gun grabbers are out in force and with the failiure of addressing gun control in the State of the Union last night which the media wanted him to talk about, I would expect them to turn up the heat. Everyone need to keep their eyes open.

ironpegasus
01-26-2011, 11:03 AM
What a bunch of whiners. So the criminals violated the law - who woulda thunk it? I think the emphasis in the article is in the wrong place - law enforcement found these people and nabbed them using the current laws. Justice prevails, score one for the good guys, the system worked. No need for new laws - just hire good investigators to do the job of enforcing the current laws. Kudos to the officers who tracked these folks down and tagged them in the first place.

Write Winger
01-26-2011, 11:09 AM
First, exercise your rights, buy as many as you can before your rights are denied.

Second, if enough law abiding citizens bought as many as they could, the shelves would remain empty so the straw buyers would have nothing to buy.

Win - win.