PDA

View Full Version : nother newb question to get the post in the right spot

ksleo204
01-26-2011, 12:03 AM
So would rifle builds and modification projects go into the gunsmithing project? Do you guys allow the posting of gun builds on this forum, or the modification of parts, barring that nothing is illegal about them. I don't plan on showing how to get full auto of something. Really that would be dumb on my part, post illegal activities online. The biggest problem is I don't know exactly what is and is not legal in california and I like the site, so I don't wanna get DAS BOOT! Sorry to be a pain, but I thought I might post some little things to contribute and then possibly right up my Grendel build again and post that process, along with the lower that I'm working on right now. Thanks Jason

joelogic
01-26-2011, 12:18 AM
centerfire rifle is for you.

ksleo204
01-26-2011, 12:36 AM
10-4

B Strong
01-26-2011, 7:16 AM
So would rifle builds and modification projects go into the gunsmithing project? Do you guys allow the posting of gun builds on this forum, or the modification of parts, barring that nothing is illegal about them. I don't plan on showing how to get full auto of something. Really that would be dumb on my part, post illegal activities online. The biggest problem is I don't know exactly what is and is not legal in california and I like the site, so I don't wanna get DAS BOOT! Sorry to be a pain, but I thought I might post some little things to contribute and then possibly right up my Grendel build again and post that process, along with the lower that I'm working on right now. Thanks Jason

Welcome aboard, and please check out:

http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/

To see how you can help in the fight for Second Amendment rights in California.

If you want to post pics and questions about builds, the Gunsmithing forum or Centerfire rifle forums would be most appropriate.