PDA

View Full Version : 7.62X39 shortage over?

The Soup Nazi
08-25-2006, 2:13 PM
Order from Cabelas just arrived today, 1000 rounds of 7.62X39 Wolf Military Classic and two dry storage boxes for 154.99 USD. Dad and I ordered this last Sunday and it was on back ordered, we went with standard shipping as well. Prices are going down, ammo is getting to people.

Edit: They sent me 51 boxes actually. One of the boxes was in slightly rough shape so they must of sent an extra box to make up for it. Seems like Cabelas really cares about its customers.

grammaton76
08-25-2006, 2:14 PM
...but only if your range lets you shoot Wolf.

This is why I bought a reloading press and everything I need to make 1000rds of 7.62x39mm. :)

TonyNorCal
08-25-2006, 2:15 PM
Is Wolf Military Classic just the old stuff repackaged?

maschronic
08-25-2006, 2:19 PM
Order from Cabelas just arrived today, 1000 rounds of 7.62X39 Wolf Military Classic and two dry storage boxes for 149.00 USD. Dad and I ordered this last Sunday and it was on back ordered, we went with standard shipping as well. Prices are going down, ammo is getting to people.

soup,

i just picked up 1000 rounds of wolf for 150 at costa mesa gun show from ammobros. i just thought the price was the same else where. i guess it was a good price. i always new that ammobros are good with their reloads.

The Soup Nazi
08-25-2006, 2:23 PM
Is Wolf Military Classic just the old stuff repackaged?

My black box wolf is basically the same, but the MC has the red sealant around where the bullet and casing are. I've also been told it supposedly gives more of a flash/recoil, but thats all up for me to test out. Grey casing just like the black box, but the Military Classic is cheaper than the black box these days, so I'm all for shifting over to MC.

soup,

i just picked up 1000 rounds of wolf for 150 at costa mesa gun show from ammobros. i just thought the price was the same else where. i guess it was a good price. i always new that ammobros are good with their reloads.

Not too many local deals, but at least the free two storage boxes make up for having to wait.