PDA

View Full Version : Blade Tech Competition Package

Heiko
01-25-2011, 1:05 AM
Anyone have any experience or comments on Blade Tech's Competition Package (http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26674/avs|Manufacturer_1=BLADE-TECH/Product/1911_AUTO_IDPA_COMPETITION_PAK)?

The price is very attractive and I am just looking for something for range and training use. I have no plans to actually compete anytime soon.

redcliff
01-25-2011, 2:35 AM
Thanks for the link! I'm putting together an airsoft force-on-force home training package and those will work out perfect. With my C&R discount they were 38.43 each plus shipping.

Heiko
01-25-2011, 8:22 AM
Thanks for the link! I'm putting together an airsoft force-on-force home training package and those will work out perfect. With my C&R discount they were 38.43 each plus shipping.

Im glad my late night Internet shopping has paid off for you. :p It looks like a nice qualit package. I know it's not their top of the line Kydex but it still looks a cut above other holsters of the type like Fobus and Uncle Mike's. The price is darn good.

Anyone try these yet?

crackerman
01-25-2011, 2:52 PM
I owned the set when I had a 1911. Works well for what it is intended, Did some LESA matches, did some classes. Worked fine, typical good lade tech quality. Yeah not Kydex, but it was not a carry holster for me.

redcliff
01-25-2011, 4:09 PM
The description says the holster is Kydex, but I agree it's probably not "top of the line" Kydex.

crackerman
01-25-2011, 5:24 PM
The description says the holster is Kydex, but I agree it's probably not "top of the line" Kydex.

huh,
doesnt display the best on a blackberry. Now on a regular computer my version was molded plastic and worked fine. This probably better.