PDA

View Full Version : Post count

Pablo
08-22-2006, 1:08 AM
Well, I noticed something funny a few moments ago regarding the number of posts I have. Right now I'm in the low 600. ---To be exact I have 618 at least at the time I'm posting this.--- However, last week I'm sure I was close to 800 which is the correct number of post I'm suppose to have. Not a big deal, really... but is anyone else having the same problem?

SemiAutoSam
08-22-2006, 5:31 AM
Lately the admin has deleted sales threads like the accessories sales threads if you had any posts in those or that thread this could be why your post count went down.

Santa Cruz Armory
08-22-2006, 10:06 AM
Lately the admin has deleted sales threads like the accessories sales threads if you had any posts in those or that thread this could be why your post count went down.

- Ditto - :mad:

mailman
08-23-2006, 9:51 AM

also the blade and oLL section have been deleted

CALI-gula
08-28-2006, 5:07 PM
Ah... if you think that's bad, I had a Calguns.net username with posts that went all the way back to 8/2003 !! Somewhere in a brief period where I did not post much, I could no longer access my older username back around 8/2005. I tried several times, and then it really bugged me that I could not get in under it when the OLL issue arose in 11/2005 so I had to create a new username. It had to do with the registration changes noted here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=192553&postcount=1

You may not have full user priviledges because of the way the software is defaulted for imported users. Please contact me if your profile hasn't been corrected and you're having problems. You can use the "contact" link at the bottom if PM's don't work. Please include your username and email address.

That username I had still appears as viable on this board, and I know I have the password correct, because it will log me in. However, while I can actually log in, it won't let me post to any threads (I was never booted or banned - this occurred when changes, updates, or whatever noted above occurred; I try to send update registration information to my email, but nothing gets there - Ramón tried updating once or twice but it would not take for some reason).

So in reality, I have been a member of Calguns.net since 8/2003. :confused:

Fjold
08-29-2006, 7:59 AM
Yep, in 2005 there was an upgrade to the software that caused a lot of us to have to register.

GTKrockeTT
08-29-2006, 8:56 AM
i thought we all registered in Oct 05. ;)