View Full Version : HELP.... how do i get C&R forms

08-21-2006, 10:28 PM
I Just Moved And I Need To Change My Address With The Atf For My C & R License.... Can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction...

Thanks For All The Help

08-21-2006, 10:38 PM
I believe there is a form in the back of your original "Instruction Book". If not, call ATF. They can be downright helpful at times.

Mssr. Eleganté
08-21-2006, 11:01 PM
You need Form 5300.38, Application For An Amended Federal Firearms License

Like PJA says, ATF usually includes a copy of this form in the packet they send with your license. If you can't find it in you pile of stuff, you can just download a copy off of ATF's web site...


This form is used for all Types of FFL's, so many of the questions don't need to be answered by Type 03 (C&R) FFL's. You can just put "N/A - Collector" in the spaces that don't apply to Licensed Collectors.