PDA

View Full Version : So are these legal in CA?

superhondaz50
08-20-2006, 11:10 AM
http://pictures.auctionarms.com/87/aaaaa.jpg?aa=20051017112453

Wanted for display purposes... can we have em?

Mike Searson
08-20-2006, 11:57 AM
No, basically because of the overabundance of milsurp grenades that can be found at Loews and Home Depot and placed in such launcher and lobbed at a greater distance than the California legislators (who overwhelmingly throw like girls) can hit.

Guinness
08-20-2006, 12:36 PM
No, basically because of the overabundance of milsurp grenades that can be found at Loews and Home Depot and placed in such launcher and lobbed at a greater distance than the California legislators (who overwhelmingly throw like girls) can hit.

:D Nicely done!

anotherone
08-20-2006, 1:33 PM
These are considered destructive devices in California and are therefore unlawful. Personally I find this to be a joke, especially welding over the grenade launcher on the Zastava M-59. Seriously... when's the last time you saw a 1950s vintage Yugoslavian rifle launched grenade :rolleyes: !

adamsreeftank
08-20-2006, 9:31 PM
These are considered destructive devices in California and are therefore unlawful. Personally I find this to be a joke, especially welding over the grenade launcher on the Zastava M-59. Seriously... when's the last time you saw a 1950s vintage Yugoslavian rifle launched grenade :rolleyes: !

Well, that just shows the law is working...

;)

SemiAutoSam
08-20-2006, 9:39 PM
That mentality it totally moronic as he said display purposes its Pieces of sheet-metal welded or riveted together Is there an explosive device included with it when purchased ? If not then I don't think there should be any problem with it Unless you have the explosive part and have a weapon that can fire it it just a piece of scrap metal.

VeryCoolCat
08-21-2006, 12:22 AM
Are you sure this item is banned?

The california DOJ has said in the past that as long as it wasn't attached to the firearm it was legal to own.

Thats what they said on the golf ball launchers.

I still have the grenade launcher on my yugo sks, except it was welded over so that it couldn't be used to fire a grenade but hell if i got a bottle and cut it properly... I could turn any gun with a blank into a launcher.