PDA

View Full Version : If the DOJ is never gunna list...

Mudvayne540ld
08-20-2006, 3:24 AM
shouldent they do away with the original Kasler list? It seems unfair to other mfg's who sell lowers. That and I wanna have the XM-15 for my bushy upper. :p
Honestly tho, if they are not gunna list, why have an initial list?

anotherone
08-20-2006, 3:41 AM
Although doing away with the original list and simply relying on the characteristics ban would be consistant with their most recent memo and position it isn't going to happen. Remember, any time they go back on previous bans/regulations they admit defeat (as if they haven't already) in their minds. The original list is gonna be sticking around.

AntiBubba 2.1
08-20-2006, 8:26 PM
Look at your post again. Consider that you have put the words "fairness" and "California DOJ" in the same topic, let alone in the same sentence...

Any other questions?

:rolleyes:

ohsmily
08-20-2006, 8:48 PM
Same answer as always....two weeks.

Mudvayne540ld
08-20-2006, 8:54 PM
Look at your post again. Consider that you have put the words "fairness" and "California DOJ" in the same topic, let alone in the same sentence...

Any other questions?

:rolleyes:
Yea, I was kinda tired when I posted that. I meant to say something along the lines of: violation of interstate commerce. Because these lowers are in no way different than an RRA LAR-15. So they are barring a company from selling a product in CA based on their name. Illegal? I dunno. A possible court case for Colt or Bushmaster? Maybe

bwiese
08-20-2006, 9:22 PM
Naah, because Colt and Bushmaster could rename readily.

In fact, Colt has renamed many lowers: many are marked as "Match Elite", which is indeed an OLL.