View Full Version : *** 10/22 LITTLE KID STOCK *****LOWERED**

01-18-2011, 10:03 AM
I really hate to part with this because I have so many fond memories and hours of work in this, but i have no more use for it. This is my daughters 10/22 stock. It's Walnut and I have finished it in Truoil and installed sling studs. It is PERFECT for a beginning shooter. The LOP is 11" IIRC which is WAY shorter than the Ruger Youth stock they have on their youth gun. In the following photos I have for comparison the stock I'm selling, a factory Ruger youth stock, and a standard Ruger stock.

Stock with action installed next to factory carbine stock

All three stock so you can see the difference in LOP

the front

the back

the puurrrty part

The stock isn't perfect, but it's in very nice condition and will make your child proud.

now that you've seen it, I'm asking $130.00 $115.00 plus shipping or trade (rifle action and scope not included of course). I would guess shipping would be around $15.00 but that's just a guess. Trades? I'm open to all kinds a stuff.

01-18-2011, 10:06 AM
Great work...you have inspired me to give it a try myself. This would make a great stock for a young new shooter.

01-18-2011, 10:09 AM
I guess I should mention I have another one that's partially finished (sanded only ) with a little bit of a cheek raise on it for a scope if someone wants that instead for $90.00 plus shipping. Email for pictures. I like the one above much better.

01-19-2011, 3:01 PM
82 views and no offers......... come on guys, I'm easy. you MUSt have SOMETHING hang'n around you don't need and I want that we can make a deal on. Ammo, 20 Gauge shotgun, iTunes, Magpul Videos, gold, movie passes..... sumpth'n.

01-20-2011, 4:06 PM
lowered price by 11.5%

Appleseed shoot for the little ones ;)

01-25-2011, 3:37 PM
really? Is there nobody out there that wants their child to start shooting......comfortably and properly?

01-27-2011, 2:00 AM
Wow, this brought a smile to my face. I have a 6 year old princess I am desperately trying to get shooting....let me think about this one...
If you don't mind me asking, what age did your daughter stop using this?

Pm is fine.