PDA

View Full Version : Little article about AB 962 in local paper.

BluNorthern
01-18-2011, 7:34 AM
This attitude always riles me up. We saw it with the Patriot Act..."I'm not doing anything wrong so I've got nothing to hide." It is where Government stomping on our rights always starts.

His wife, Krista, is a handgun owner and said she doesn't mind the law.
"To me, I don't care about giving my name out," she said. "I'm not doing anything wrong, so it doesn't matter."

The rest of the article is OK, I guess.

http://www.chicoer.com/fromthenewspaper/ci_17123100

Jack L
01-18-2011, 8:06 AM
She misses the point about bulk sales online where there is more choice and often better deals.

IrishPirate
01-18-2011, 8:13 AM
I've bought from there.......She's not that bright, i'm not surprised at all...

I hated how Chico didn't have many options for buying ammo when i lived there......then i moved to Roseville and found it's actually much worse here. I could walk to Longs and get ammo in Chico, now, i pretty much have to drive to WalMart or Sportsmans Warehouse, or make the trip to Sac. Sucks! Chico always did run out of ammo quickly though with any little scare...

Matt3989
01-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Good ol' butte county. Scott is a good guy but the girl is kind of a ditz.

NorCalDustin
01-18-2011, 10:41 AM
Scott Timblin, owner of Action Guns & Sporting Goods in Chico, said he doesn't support the law but will follow it.

"It's one step closer to us losing all of our gun rights in general," Timblin said.

His wife, Krista, is a handgun owner and said she doesn't mind the law.

"To me, I don't care about giving my name out," she said. "I'm not doing anything wrong, so it doesn't matter."
lol thats his wife saying that...