View Full Version : Coyote Hunting Northern CA

01-17-2011, 1:07 PM
Looking for a rancher in Northern CA that needs some coyote hunted. I live in Roseville and can travel about 1 hour in any direction. Send me a PM and we can set something up. I am not looking to get paid just want to go out and do some hunting.

01-17-2011, 6:38 PM
Too bad you're in norcal, I have a ranch down here near the border that is loaded with coyotes and I just can't keep up with them. If you were closer you could have a field day on them..

Are you for real, every guy on these forums would love to hunt a private ranch, but I don't think you will have any luck finding one this way. You need to get out there and talk to people and ask them in person, sure there is a chance you will find something on line but it's a slim one.

01-18-2011, 2:13 PM
Yes I am real. I have never hunted coyote before and wasn't sure how to go about it

01-18-2011, 2:20 PM
most ranchers I've dealt with aren't "online". You've got a better chance knocking on doors. You've got an even better chance if you show up in some work clothes, and ask if he's got any odd jobs that need doing, sort of a "will work to hunt" type of thing. Also, don't show up in camo, ready to hunt, sends bad vibes.