PDA

View Full Version : STAG Lower source...?

K_SNIPER
08-16-2006, 2:53 PM
Hey Gang,

I've been off the forum for a while off flying on a contract. I want to pick up a couple more STAG lowers. Does anyone have a recommendation for the So Cal area? Thanks...!

TonyNorCal
08-16-2006, 3:05 PM
Try DDs Ranch
http://www.ddsranch.com/

Also

rorschach
08-16-2006, 3:12 PM
If your in SoCal you can try Metroshot, he may have Stag. I got mine from Ammo Bros., but I dont know if they are still carrying any.

You can try the Costa Mesa show this weekend, I dont know if CWS is attending, but if they are you can pick up a Stag from them, and Metroshot will do the transfer.

Guinness
08-16-2006, 3:28 PM
I second Dean at DD's Ranch, he has a list of dealers who will do the transfer for you - and he's great to deal with.. Quick shipping and good prices..

K_SNIPER
08-16-2006, 3:33 PM
Thanks guys...Looks like DD's out of STAGS though.....I also emailed Metroshot as I live about 7 miles from him...

TonyNorCal
08-16-2006, 3:48 PM
Call Mike at MRE guns...he was one of the vendors willing to send Stags in back in January before many would. And, as you can see he even posts the California legality info on his website. Says he'll have more in soon...might already...call and see. He may also know local dealers from transfers he's done.
http://estore.websitepros.com/829285/StoreFront.bok

From his website...pretty cool for an out of state vendor to take the time and have the understanding...

CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS!!! As of July 31, 2006, the Stag Arms stripped lower is still NOT on the official California Department Of Justice (DOJ) listing and is therefore technically legal to purchase and possess in California at this time. The current Kasler v. Lockyer Assault Weapon List (California Department of Justice Document) does not list this specific AR15 style lower receiver. Check with your local licensed California dealer regarding their opinion on this issue and ask if they are willing to accept shipments of Stag Arms stripped lower receivers on your behalf. We are currently shipping these lowers to several licensed dealers throughout California for receipt by California residents. ASK YOUR DEALER FIRST, THEN PLACE YOUR ORDERS HERE TO RESERVE YOUR STAG ARMS STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER!!!

thmpr
08-16-2006, 4:40 PM
I have a source that sells the STAG lowers for $95.00 ea. plus shipping. But you need to have your FFL info when you place the order. It is in stock. If you are interested,please send me your email address.

Jicko
08-16-2006, 6:30 PM
I have a source that sells the STAG lowers for $95.00 ea. plus shipping. But you need to have your FFL info when you place the order. It is in stock. If you are interested,please send me your email address.

Your source is charging $25 shipping... so the price for 1 STAG lower is $95 +$25 = $120.

nosewitdot
08-16-2006, 6:52 PM
again...i agree with DDS....you wont be dissapointed.

thmpr
08-16-2006, 6:54 PM
Your source is charging $25 shipping... so the price for 1 STAG lower is $95 +$25 = $120.

$25.00... Yeah he quotes high on the shipping but at the end, I only paid $10.00 (Shipping) for 2 ea. lowers to my FFL. He credited me back the rest. And this was done to everyone who dealt with him. Think about the profit margin he is making....Probably less than $15.00 a lower. Thus if he eats up the shipping cost, what is the sense of doing business if you end up losing money.

Jicko
08-16-2006, 8:30 PM
$25.00... Yeah he quotes high on the shipping but at the end, I only paid $10.00 (Shipping) for 2 ea. lowers to my FFL. He credited me back the rest. And this was done to everyone who dealt with him. Think about the profit margin he is making....Probably less than $15.00 a lower. Thus if he eats up the shipping cost, what is the sense of doing business if you end up losing money.

Don't get me wrong.... I am just posting the "info"(quote from him).... he is a great upfront guy to deal with.... I have talked to him, and I had referred friends to buy from him..... (he is quoting $25 cuz, you would need to pay UPS shipping of the product from STAG to him, and then whatever shipping from him to you....)

PIRATE14
08-17-2006, 8:00 AM
STAGs....R in stock.

Costa Mesa sounds like a good time......

If u want deals don't bring a credit card..............:D

SFV_Dealer
08-17-2006, 8:04 AM
Hey, glad you are able to drive to us in 14 hours - Pirate 14! Hope to pick up some uppers!

K_SNIPER
08-17-2006, 8:46 PM
Just want to thank all for the recommendations...:) Some emails have been sent....Pat...I look forward to dealing with you as well...Thanks again....

Now....do I start a AK crop?...LOL:rolleyes:

grammaton76
08-17-2006, 8:49 PM
Now....do I start a AK crop?...LOL:rolleyes:

Yes. http://www.nodakspud.com/, you probably want a few NDS-3 receivers.