PDA

View Full Version : NJ Officer shot to death, suspect on the run.

JBird33
01-15-2011, 2:25 AM
Sorry if it is a dupe, I searched first. Gonna be hurtful I think, considering the aftermath Arizona brought us...this is certainly fuel for the fire. May he RIP.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110115/ap_on_re_us/us_officer_killed

press1280
01-15-2011, 4:59 AM
Well it's going to be hard to link Palin to this shooter. I think the odds are this shooter is probably a convicted felon that'll make the AZ shooter look like a choir boy.
I get the impression these ultra restrictive gun states also seem to have an unusually high amount of "prohibited persons" roaming the streets at will. Coincidence?

RRangel
01-15-2011, 8:19 AM
Unfortunate, but hardly a Second Amendment topic. How hurtful can it be when the city's crime rate is bad, because of the people who run it, and it has nothing to do with firearms?

Window_Seat
01-15-2011, 8:53 AM
This should be in OT?

The anti's in NJ don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to b|+(#ing about guns because they already deny & infringe on the right, even worse than here in CA... You can't even have an in-flight emergency and have your plane land in Newark (NJ) instead of Wilkes-Barre without being arrested because your firearm was LUCC stripped, etc.

Condolences to the Officer's family, friends.

Erik.

JBird33
01-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Unfortunate, but hardly a Second Amendment topic. How hurtful can it be when the city's crime rate is bad, because of the people who run it, and it has nothing to do with firearms?

Am I the only one who can already hear the media saying "First a congresswoman, now a police officer?" I am merely worried that the timing couldn't have been worse.