PDA

View Full Version : Ruger Talo Single Six

winetoad
01-14-2011, 7:50 PM
Any ideas or thoughts about buying a Ruger Single Six Talo VS. a regular Ruger stainless single six? Is there really a difference? Are they made by Ruger? What about the warranty?

pennys dad
01-14-2011, 8:56 PM
Yup agreed with TomV. Talo is very nice but not much else

TakeFive
01-14-2011, 9:10 PM
I don't know about this specific model, but I have a couple of Talo Rugers and they have unique, but cosmetic, changes that make them out of the ordinary. Are they worth a lot of extra dough? Completely your choice.

spicydeath82
01-14-2011, 9:36 PM
I want to get one of those single sixes and a mark 1 2 or 3. i'd say go with which ever version grabs your fancy.

Jalibass
02-02-2011, 1:15 AM
Any ideas or thoughts about buying a Ruger Single Six Talo VS. a regular Ruger stainless single six? Is there really a difference? Are they made by Ruger? What about the warranty?

I'm looking at this too. Unless they just aren't giving you the 22mag cylinder it looks like it might be the only current stainless steel ruger with a dedicated .22 lr barrel. I keep reading how convertibles are nice for shooting the mags but the barrels are over sized for the long rifle and unless you use really soft led they just aren't that accurate.

winetoad
02-02-2011, 7:47 PM
Just got my Talo Ruger. Sweet,was fun to shoot and accurate.