PDA

View Full Version : good article on anti-gun culture

vantec08
01-14-2011, 4:33 PM
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/01/the_anti-gun_culture_irrespons.php

notice the anti's slight of hand of avoiding the states comparison

santacruzstefan
01-14-2011, 5:14 PM
Very well-written article, thanks for posting.

USMC VET
01-14-2011, 5:47 PM
Great article. I will be passing this along for sure. Thanks

Anchors
01-14-2011, 6:30 PM
Did someone just comment on it named BayAreaDoc?
If so, good comment.

Good article.

Thanks

jpigeon
01-14-2011, 8:25 PM
They should have titled it liberty suppression culture

Uriah02
01-14-2011, 9:17 PM
If you scroll down the comments Lemon provides a link to his counter arguement. It isn't great but it is far better than the typical drivel I've seen. Lemon's infatuation with the use of guns in sucicides as a reason to limit our rights is a rather standard though.

rabagley
01-14-2011, 10:42 PM
What is needed is an alternative explanation for Arizona's high crime rate and high gun death rate. I suspect, but do not know, that central American gangs and socal gangs have been infesting Arizona for some time and are responsible for the violence.

edit: also just replied to Lemmons. I hate dishonest criminologists.

dustoff31
01-14-2011, 11:18 PM
What is needed is an alternative explanation for Arizona's high crime rate and high gun death rate. I suspect, but do not know, that central American gangs and socal gangs have been infesting Arizona for some time and are responsible for the violence.

You are correct. Gangs, Drug runners, Coyotes, etc. I don't have numbers at hand but the great majority of gun crime and deaths in AZ, certainly from Phoenix on south to the border are dirtbag on dirtbag.

vantec08
01-15-2011, 4:24 AM

Yes . . . as confirmed by Sheriff Joe. Am still looking for the link.

ale014
01-15-2011, 1:49 PM
Did someone just comment on it named BayAreaDoc?
If so, good comment.

+1 yes i very much enjoyed his comment, well thought out.

just read the article, well written and balanced essay. but the comments on the other hand from some individuals....whew what an interesting read!

Nodda Duma
01-15-2011, 4:08 PM
I had to comment too. Dang gun grabbers!