PDA

View Full Version : Tactical / Self-Defense Shotgun w/ Sidearm Class - March 26 - 9am - Burro Canyon

D-Man
01-13-2011, 5:29 PM
Do you have a shotgun for self-defense or home defense? Want to learn how to utilize it much more effectively? What about utilizing it in low light conditions? Have you trained to work in conjunction with your sidearm? House and room to room clearing? Shooting and moving with a shotgun? If you said yes to any of these questions then this is the class for you!

We will cover patterning of your shotgun, shooting and moving, clearing rooms, low light techniques, utilizing your sidearm, and weapon retention. It is a beginner to intermediate level class. The class will be held at Burro Canyon Shooting Park Tactical Range 6 on March 26th starting at 9am. Cost is $140 which is payable by cash, check, or money order. Credit card payments will have to be made ahead of time as I cannot take those payments at the range. Reserve your spot by March 16th.

You will need at least 10 rounds of 00 buck, 5 slugs, 150+ birdshot / target shells, 100 rounds of pistol ammunition, pistol w/ holster, pump / semi-auto shotgun with 18" barrel (a sling is a bonus), flashlight, weather appropriate clothing (we shoot rain or shine), snacks, and drinks. To reserve your spot or for any other questions PM me or contact me through the website.

Librarian
01-13-2011, 5:40 PM
For the geography-impaired (me) - SoCal, near/in Azusa

http://www.burrocanyon.com/

D-Man
01-13-2011, 5:43 PM
That is correct, sorry for any confusion. Limited title space.

wilafur
02-25-2011, 3:54 PM
how large are these classes (on average)?

D-Man
02-25-2011, 6:49 PM
I limit my class size to no more then 10 students for an event such as this. Instructor ratio is no more then 1 instructor to 4 students and our goal is to have an even better ratio to provide tight instruction and to keep this safe for everyone involved.