View Full Version : AB962 and Vendors

01-13-2011, 1:35 PM
I know there are a lot of threads out there that already posted about certain ammo vendors and their stance on AB962. Lets try and keep one centralized thread that we can look up for a majority of ammo vendor's opinion on AB962.

So if you know any ammo vendors and what is their 'official' standing on AB962 or any emails these vendors sent about shipping to CA, PLEASE POST HERE

I'll Start:

First Cabela's (most of you already know but i'll post a link)

I did email a week ago to verify that they will only stop handgun ammo shipments but not Rifle shipment, but did not get a response yet. If anyone knows, i'd like to know!

Regretfully, due to California's new AB962 our last order accepted for ammunition will be on Tuesday, Jan. 25th at noon Pacific (barring any successful repeal of AB962). Understand this is not expected to be a permanent, absolute stop on ammo shipments to California. Until it is fully determined as to specifically what ammo (i.e. calibers) is allowed and what is banned from shipment into California, we must err on the side of caution until this matter is better defined.

That's all i have for now. Feel free to add more! or merge threads together thanks!

01-13-2011, 1:39 PM
there is already a centralized thread that is stickied in the ammo forum, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=378054

01-13-2011, 1:42 PM
oh great thanks! then please delete this! ><