PDA

View Full Version : AB962 and reloading equipment

CombsForce
01-13-2011, 6:49 AM
I was just going through my options if this thing doesn't go our way... Does the bill say anything about limiting or registering reloading equipment or components??? I am sure it has been mentioned in a previous post but don't have time to search around today for it.

Reductio
01-13-2011, 6:59 AM
Legal to ship.

http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/2009_-_AB_962_De_Leon,_Ammunition

Reductio
01-13-2011, 6:59 AM
Legal to ship.

http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/2009_-_AB_962_De_Leon,_Ammunition

Flintlock Tom
01-13-2011, 9:19 AM
I was just going through my options if this thing doesn't go our way... Does the bill say anything about limiting or registering reloading equipment or components??? I am sure it has been mentioned in a previous post but don't have time to search around today for it.

No.

EBR Works
01-13-2011, 9:34 AM
It's unfortunate that some vendors, like Dillon, have misinterpreted the law and will no longer ship projectiles to California. You would think that they would have an attorney that could read...

wuluf
01-13-2011, 12:12 PM
I had a clerk in a gun store last week tell me i'd have to be thumb printed for lead bullets for reloading...

Paul S
01-13-2011, 3:22 PM
I had a clerk in a gun store last week tell me i'd have to be thumb printed for lead bullets for reloading...

Gunstore FUD I believe as far as AB962 goes...but then the store can institute nearly any policy it wants to. :confused:

scarville
01-13-2011, 3:39 PM
It's unfortunate that some vendors, like Dillon, have misinterpreted the law and will no longer ship projectiles to California. You would think that they would have an attorney that could read...
I asked Berry's Mfg if they intend to continue shipping bullets to CA after 02/01/11. They wrote back

"We will know after Shot Show."

CombsForce
01-14-2011, 6:50 AM
Well it's good to know that the law doesn't actually say you can't ship reloading components. Although I have a feeling the anti's are happy just scaring people into thinking the opposite is true. I guess I just have to find a competent vendor somewhere. Thanks a bunch for clearing this up!