PDA

View Full Version : heres a good law we need to pass (but how)

SEABUG32
01-12-2011, 7:32 PM
How do I start a amendment or change of law?Here it is and I need some help.The ca gun roster now makes a manufacter drop test there guns every year.same gun same model.Its plain stupid.Im impossing that per model,color,ect. same as it is now,but instead of dropping off the roster.(same model nothing has changed) DOJ just makes them pay an annual fee to keep on the roster say $100.00 a year.after 5-10 years they can make them retest(but not every year).this is my proposal to DOJ how can I start this ,who doI contact,ect. need help.Im a CA FFL and want this changed.Lets try to get this through asap.

Dr Rockso
01-12-2011, 7:37 PM
How do I start a amendment or change of law?Here it is and I need some help.The ca gun roster now makes a manufacter drop test there guns every year.same gun same model.Its plain stupid.Im impossing that per model,color,ect. same as it is now,but instead of dropping off the roster.(same model nothing has changed) DOJ just makes them pay an annual fee to keep on the roster say $100.00 a year.after 5-10 years they can make them retest(but not every year).this is my proposal to DOJ how can I start this ,who doI contact,ect. need help.Im a CA FFL and want this changed.Lets try to get this through asap.

There's already a lawsuit. Peņa v. Cid (http://wiki.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/Pena_v_Cid). You could donate to the Calguns Foundation to help fund it.

Nessal
01-12-2011, 7:42 PM

This is full of fail.

Librarian
01-12-2011, 7:48 PM
No, the testing is required only the first time, to get on the Roster. After that, it's just pay the annual fee.