PDA

View Full Version : Ammo?

Mudvayne540ld
08-11-2006, 9:59 PM
Looking at this ammo. Does it look good to you? has anyone used it? It got a good review........ but only one. It is Wolf... thats the only reason I ask.

*Edit*bleh... I think I read "Wolf" and thought of Wolf ammo.... I dotn think it is tho....

ohsmily
08-11-2006, 10:03 PM
Looking at this ammo. Does it look good to you? has anyone used it? It got a good review........ but only one. It is Wolf... thats the only reason I ask.

What ammo? You forgot something.......

Mudvayne540ld
08-11-2006, 10:15 PM
whoops. :o

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/wolf-m193-ball-bp.html

M. Sage
08-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Shoot with confidence and WOLF’s unmatched reliability backed by the industries only 100% Performance Guarantee!!!

Yep, sounds like the one, the only; Wolf.

Sorry I can't tell you if it's any good. Just thought I'd clear up the "is that Wolf?" thing.

ohsmily
08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
This is Wolf's brass-cased line of ammunition. You should give it a try. I bet it is good stuff. And, the cases are reloadable.

Mudvayne540ld
08-11-2006, 10:30 PM
I just bought some. If it sucks..... no biggie. It was only $40
but if it is good :D
I will post back when I get it, and try it.

JPglee1
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Yes, let us know. The brass cased stuff probably works well.

J

M. Sage
08-12-2006, 7:42 AM
I just bought some. If it sucks..... no biggie. It was only $40
but if it is good :D
I will post back when I get it, and try it.

Heh, you get to be the guinea pig. :P

That's probably the best thing about cheap ammo: if it sucks, who cares?

Grakken
08-12-2006, 8:44 AM
There are thousands of people on AR15.com that say Wolf is good. Shoots dirty but it all goes bang (I clean my Rifle after every range visit so im not worried if it is dirty powder). Than there are thousands more who say Wolf sucks. Some people will tell you that Wolf will foul up your gun with gunk and stuff. Who knows. Hopefully it doesnt do that after only a couple hundred rounds.

Please let us know what you think of the ammo when you shoot it. I might pick some up.

m1371
08-12-2006, 9:33 AM

*Edit*bleh... I think I read "Wolf" and thought of Wolf ammo.... I dotn think it is tho....

That's the brass-cased Wolf m193 ammo, there is a discussion about it over at arf.com that went pretty in depth.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=271478

Be interesting to hear your input on it.