PDA

View Full Version : whats the latest on the milpitas group buy.

duraglock
08-11-2006, 10:11 PM
noticed all posts were gone any update.

Kalbi
09-07-2006, 9:22 AM
Any updates?

Boarding-Team-Leader
09-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Has it been two weeks yet?
Fulton FAR 15

the_lynch_family
09-07-2006, 3:20 PM
Me and the wifey were at the range this last weekend and there was a posting pinned on the range wall about the OLL's. How they are legal to buy, etc.I got to talking to my wife about it and mentioned that these are the types of lowers that the DOJ basically took from a local FFL and wont give them back for what ever reason. Well,this guy was over looking our shoulder reading over the bulletin board next to us and he mentioned his lower was one of them that were taken and that they were all destroyed long ago,, 90 days after they were taken he said.I asked him what do you mean all destroyed. He said all 1000 of them.I then said they cant do that. He then said if noone claims there property within 90 days its destroyed. I asked him how he knew about this. He said he had a inside source at the DOJ.I kind of froze up and didnt know what to say.I was thinking in the back of my mind. Crap, thats allot of peoples property. But I just knew he was full of ********. He then started talking about our M1A scout and that he used the same thing in Iraq and how he was a sniper that just came from Iraq and he said he has like 800 kills. Oh boy.I thought I heard enough. Whats funny is this guy was like 300 pounds in camo with a ruger 1022 on his bench.. Not big, just fat as heck. At this point we moved on to our shooting lane to escape this guys bull. I am sure this guy is 100% full of crap but what ever. I just thought I would share this crazy guys story and give you all a good laugh. I seem to run across these wanabee rambo types about once a year.LOL
Thats the best rumor I heard in months. Usually its " In two weeks " LOL.

Shane916
09-07-2006, 4:11 PM
Usually its " In two weeks " LOL.

That's because it's the truth!!

GW
09-07-2006, 5:45 PM
All 1000 of them?
Dang, I guess they were reproducing in that dark DOJ dungeon:rolleyes:

Say! If mine had babies, do I have to DROS them as well, or are they covered?

the_lynch_family
09-07-2006, 5:53 PM
LMAO, Thats some funny sheeit there!!!!!

All 1000 of them?
Dang, I guess they were reproducing in that dark DOJ dungeon:rolleyes:

Say! If mine had babies, do I have to DROS them as well, or are they covered?