View Full Version : SPF: Aimpoint Micro H-1 LaRue Tall LT60 Mount Combo Sacramento Area $480 shipped OBO

01-12-2011, 12:18 PM
This ad will be posted to other forums by tomorrow so if you want it then act fast. I took it to the range once to zero it and then it's been back in my safe, it has a ding that you can see in the 5th picture which may have occured bumping into another gun in my safe. If you're willing to meet me face to face in the Elk Grove area then I will lower the price but will prefer cash for the transaction. If I ship it, I prefer a USPS Money Order sent promptly and I will accept personal checks but will not ship it until it clears. If you PM me to tell me that you will take it, please be ready to pay ASAP as I've had a buyer wait over a week to send out payment without telling me which was a waste of my time. When I recieve payment and it is cleared, I will ship as soon as the next business day by USPS or UPS. More details can be found here:

*Note* It does not fit in the Aimpoint box while on the LaRue mount, the factory mount is not included unless I happen to find it.

01-12-2011, 1:10 PM
any trades?

01-15-2011, 1:02 PM
Price lowered! No trades please http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/images/smilies/smile.gif