PDA

View Full Version : WTT 1944 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant*********SOLD**********

AngryPossum
01-11-2011, 8:49 PM
RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!
WTT 1944 Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant. All Matching Serial Numbers. It is your basic beat up Russian refurb M44; although they seem to be harder to find these days then the typical 91/30.

The bore is dark, but could be better with a thorough cleaning. I cleaned routinely after shooting, but never put in the 1-2 hour session this thing deserves to see what the barrel really looks like. I'm not sure whether or not it is counter-bored, as I've never cared enough to look. When I get a chance to take it out this weekend I will check if anyone cares.

Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. I will take more detailed pics upon request. Any requests for pics/additional info should be made via P.M. Thanks.

I would like to trade this for or Towards: AK and AR accessories. Specifically Lowers, complete or not, uppers, complete rifles or AK parts kits, saiga, etc.

I WIll trade ammo or make up the difference of the trade in $

If I can't find something I'm looking for after a while I may set an asking $ price. If you have any other random firearm you may be interested in a trade or a partial trade (Rifle, handgun, Shotgun) on my end then feel free to shoot me an offer as well. Thanks.

http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae14/Angry_Possum/photo3.jpg?t=1294810422

AngryPossum
01-13-2011, 8:22 AM
ttt