PDA

View Full Version : Optics for sale

captbilly
01-11-2011, 3:54 PM
1. Bushnell Trophy Red and Green T dot scope. 1x32 power (no magnification) waterproof, built in Picatinny / Weaver mount, back up sights (not adjustable) built in. This sight is still in the original box. I bought this for my son to use on a science project (a catapult) with which he won the national championship 2 years in a row, and got second in the nation the third year. The sight was never used on a gun. Comes with lifetime guarantee from Bushnell. These sell for about $170 at Midway, I will sell for 1/2 of that, $85 including shipping to you.

2. Shooters edge 4.5x14x40 rifle scope with adjustable parallax. This scope was used on another science project for my son (electric vehicle) in which he placed second in the Nation. The front parallax adjustment allows parallax free shooting from closer than 10 yards all the way to infinity. The reticle is a standard X with finer cross hairs in the center. Comes with rings that will work on a Picatinny rail or Weaver mount. This is an inexpensive scope but it works very well. I put it on my AR-15 after my son was done with it and fired about 50 rounds at the range. It held zero perfectly, and I was able to shoot 1 MOA groups with decent ammo. 1/4 MOA finger adjustments under caps. In the original box with lens caps and instructions. I would rate the condition as like new. I honestly do not know what these sell for, I have a vague recollection that it was about $150 but I will sell it for $60 including shipping to you.

I am located in Sacramento, local pickup is fine.

glock7
03-11-2011, 8:02 PM
is the bushnell scope still available?

NotEnufGarage
05-29-2011, 4:19 AM
Is the Shooters edge 4.5x14x40 rifle scope still available?