View Full Version : Surefire G2 LED w/ surefire remote, filter, caa mount, etc.

01-10-2011, 5:28 PM
price reduced to $80 includeing the filter now. great buy!!

i have a like new condition surefire g2 led flashlight. the setup was an extra that i had mounted to a .22 rifle that hardly ever got used. the flashlight is in like new condition. the bulb is bright and has many many many thousands of hours left in it.

i also have a surefire u12b on/off remote 12" switch. super nice switch. you will need an extra piece of velcro to attach it to your weapon.

the flashlight will also come with a caa 5 position light mount. perhaps one of the nicest mounts ive ever come across.

im asking $70 for the whole setup. thats a great deal for someone looking to get completly setup with a tactical light system. this system will burn for 9 hours constant on if you use the u12b remote (it allows the unit to have a 3rd battery installed. check out this youtube video i made for a look at the system: fast forward to around 5:15 to see the light, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1BWcCRofc0 .

i can also include a surefire (authentic as well) locking/clamping blue filter for an additional $20. this filter makes a world of diffrence.

shipping is possible for $8. pickup in the DFW, TX area (west ft.worth) also an option. payment can be cash or paypal. contact me if you have any questions. metroplexserpentcenter@yahoo.com .

i will also be listing a brand new (mounted but never used) bsa sweet .22 rifle scope with mounting rings.

01-11-2011, 7:22 PM
to the top. price reducted to $80 for everything INCLUDING the filter. great deal.

01-12-2011, 8:08 PM
to the top. still up for grabs.