PDA

View Full Version : Off List Section?

mailman
08-09-2006, 12:20 PM
DID I MISS SOMETHING, OR SOME ANOUNCEMENT???, HAS THE OLL SECTION BEEN REMOVED?

:eek: :confused:

blkA4alb
08-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Yup, to both. You missed the thread and yes it has been removed. I assume that all the posts were moved into the general legal forum though.

grammaton76
08-09-2006, 12:25 PM
Ramon said a while back that the posts would be moved from OLL to legal and rifleman's, and then he'd remove the OLL forum.

I guess this has now happened.

mailman
08-09-2006, 12:26 PM
I Think My Post Count Went Down At Least 4 Or 5....wierd

TheMan
08-09-2006, 12:45 PM
I Think My Post Count Went Down At Least 4 Or 5....wierd

Post a whole bunch in this thread to get your count back up, we won't tell anyone

mailman
08-09-2006, 12:47 PM
YESSSSS!!! (Napoleon dynamite voice)

mailman
08-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Ramon said a while back that the posts would be moved from OLL to legal and rifleman's, and then he'd remove the OLL forum.

THEY COULDN'T HAVE ALL BEEN MOVED BECAUSE THIS SECTION BARELY HAS TWO PAGES AND MY AK BUILD PICS ARE GONE….BOO HOO:p

Kestryll
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM

That's pretty much it.
Now that the fervor has subsided most of the discussions are either technical questions that would fit into the Rifle forum or legal that fit into the Leagal Gun Related forum. This kind of makes the Off List section superfluous. It's easier to keep track of things when you don't have to sift through a bunch of 'How do I install..' posts to find a legal answer and vice versa.

If you can't find your answer in those forums two excllent resources online are http://www.calgunlaws.com/ for legal issues and for tech info http://www.ar15.com/index.html

RRangel
08-09-2006, 5:51 PM
Some non essential posts are gone. Remember this is not a for sale forum or a general forum.