View Full Version : All Items Sold.....Thanks.

01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Trying to clear out the safe for some new toys.

First is a used, but good condition 11" upper with permanant 5.5" brake. You can see the paint that is over the weld/pin in the picture. Not a pretty job but functional. It has some wear and handling marks I would consider normal for its age...which is about 5 years. I have only taken it out a handfull of times though and would estimate rounds at about 500. It has a Yankee Hill Machine light weight free float four rail handguard with Yankee Hill Machine flip up sights. The receiver is a DoubleStar. No BCG, but I'm throwing in enough Magpul XTM rail panels to cover three rails. Looking to get $350 OBO, shipping included.

Next, is an older Eotech HoloSight. Made in 2000, but is still working great. It has a dual reticle system that you line-up a small circle inside a larger one. I have been told the dual reticle system was possibly for archery applications but found it worked well on my rifles. It holds a zero on my AR, and I have never had any problems with it. It takes N batteries and is pretty compact. $100 OBO. SOLD.

01-09-2011, 7:50 AM
I'll Take the Eotech. PM sent.

01-09-2011, 7:59 AM
I'll Take the Eotech. PM sent.

I can meet you @ Riverside Magnum Range today to do the transaction. I see that I'm the first and only one to post "I'll Take It" on your thread.

01-10-2011, 4:39 PM

01-12-2011, 6:03 PM

01-23-2011, 3:16 PM
still avail?

I'm down in San Diego