PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Riflegear!!!

Tacticool
01-08-2011, 5:42 PM
I changed the title and wanted to post Riflegear took care of me. Got my bolt exchanged with no questions asked and wound up buying more stuff while I was there. Thanks for helping out David!!! Another happy customer and well worth a 65 mile drive!!!

I came in this morning and spent $490 on a bunch of parts and one of them was a LMT BCG for $129. I put it in my newly built AR upper and went shooting. The first round fired, then after the second round fired, it jammed. The second round casing didn't eject. I pulled the charging handle back and engaged the bolt release to hold it back and I took the empty casing out with my fingers and released the bolt to chamber the third round. The third round fired and the empty casing didn't eject again. I took the BCG out and inspected it and notice the little ejector pin on the bolt face was gone. Its the little spring loaded pin that pushes the casing out when the carrier goes back. There was no way I could find the little pin on the range floor and didn't find it in the rifle after shaking it. I did see the pin while at your store this morning when I was looking at it. Please see Picture below. Is the ejector pin something that can be replaced or do I have to buy a new bolt? I have the receipt from this morning.

shark92651
01-08-2011, 7:37 PM
Bring it in with your receipt and we will exchange it. Obviously that is not supposed to happen and LMT will take care of it.

Tacticool
01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks!!! You guys rock!!!!