PDA

View Full Version : OLL left at gun shop

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 11:31 AM
My friend ordered a OLL online. 10 days past and the shop gives him a call and tells him to pick it up. Well his wife (wears the pants in the home) didnt want him to have it, I asked him what he was going to do with it he said I'll just leave it there at the shop. (which is stupid) Can he get in trouble for just leaving it there and not picking it up? I keep telling him to just give it me but I can't because of my other post if you all read it.

Shane916
08-07-2006, 11:41 AM
did he DROS it at the shop yet?

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Not sure I'd have to ask him, what if he did?

xenophobe
08-07-2006, 11:44 AM
Why doesn't he just give it to you if he doesn't want it.... tell him to call the shop and say that he wants to transfer it to someone else. He can do that.

And no, it's not illegal for him to just leave it. It becomes abandoned property if he fails to ever pick it up.

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 11:50 AM
He's trying to make me pay for it, which I'm a cheap bastard. I keep telling him to eitheir give it to me or my bro, or try to get rid of it by selling it half off. But he wants his money back basically.

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I thought he'd get in some trouble if he left it there. Thanks for the knowledge!

fairfaxjim
08-07-2006, 12:11 PM
Tell him to pick up his OLL and just KEEP GOING! There's no shortage of women out there.

rips31
08-07-2006, 12:20 PM
lol...that would be the most expensive lower ever, if he left his wife for it.

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 12:21 PM
HAHAHAHA! I just got off the phone with him and he's going to just give it to me. Well I might as well keep on fighting and keep both now!

anotherone
08-07-2006, 12:27 PM
LOL this whole thing reminds me of the crap a buddy of mine is going through right now. His girlfriend completely owns him. He can't do anything without her permission and she regulates his schedule, spending, and friends. And the scarey part is that she does all this and doesn't even live with him yet :eek: !!!

Ki77B0die5
08-07-2006, 12:32 PM
9u$$4 is very magical

bu-bye
08-07-2006, 1:33 PM
The day I let a woman run my whole life is the day I find out God is a woman:D .

I love my wife and respect her 100% but I have my hobbies and she has hers. If I can't tell her to stop what she does for fun neither can she. Part of being married is still respecting the others space. If she is so scared of guns then she needs a lesson in firearm safety. It always shocks me how most parents that are scared of guns in the house even if they are in a safe have a number of sharp kitchen knives within easy reach of a child and see no problem with this. I can only blame brain washing for this

Jicko
08-07-2006, 1:58 PM
HAHAHAHA! I just got off the phone with him and he's going to just give it to me. Well I might as well keep on fighting and keep both now!

Don't rip off a brother man.....

Just have him pick it up... and HIDE it from the lady..... guys should always have "secrets".....

TheMan
08-07-2006, 2:08 PM

You should give him a few bucks. Maybe he can save up to buy some of these, to replace the ones his wife took from him:

http://www.mentorcorp.com/testicular-implants/index.htm

Richie Rich
08-07-2006, 5:49 PM
Wow that sucks for him....

My girlfriend refused to let me buy an OLL, unless I bought her one...

Our Stags have sequential serial #s...

If thats not love, I don't know what is....

RR

Satex
08-07-2006, 6:16 PM
LOL this whole thing reminds me of the crap a buddy of mine is going through right now. His girlfriend completely owns him. He can't do anything without her permission and she regulates his schedule, spending, and friends. And the scarey part is that she does all this and doesn't even live with him yet :eek: !!!

Some of you need to start listening to Tom Leykis on FreeFM! He will help any male find his testicles again! http://blowmeuptom.com

And what your buddy needs to do, is go and pick his lower up and keep it as a paper weight on his desk...

Matt C
08-07-2006, 8:46 PM
I think he would have to re-dros it after 30 days, if he did not, I think the FFL could start charging reasonable storage fees and eventually put a lien on the gun and sell it. I'll give him $100 for it :)

kantstudien
08-07-2006, 9:35 PM
Your friend doesn't deserve to own a gun, sorry. Guns are meant for big boys with a pair. As for leaving it at the shop, it becomes the property of the gun store after 90 days.

Cdog
08-08-2006, 8:32 AM
His man card should be pulled and so should yours for ripping off a friend. Do the right thing and pay him for the lower.

Ki77B0die5
08-08-2006, 10:54 AM
His man card should be pulled and so should yours for ripping off a friend. Do the right thing and pay him for the lower.

WOW THEM IS FIGHTING WORDS, I've made many attemps to give him money for it! I bet you would'nt say what you posted up to any ones face, just another guy hiding behind a screen... :D

HillBilly
08-08-2006, 11:37 AM
Didn't you say he wanted money for it but you were too cheap to buy, and that he should just give it to you or your bro?

Stop being a frigging cheapskate and pony up the cash or STFU.;)

m1371
08-08-2006, 11:50 AM

It's not too late. Tell him to pack his bug out bag and start the e&e plan immediately. :p