PDA

View Full Version : TT-Olympia Pistol/Navy Arms Import. Who owns one?

c good
01-06-2011, 6:39 PM
I saw one in a local shop today. Complete with box, counterweight, extra magazine. In 99% Condition. Looks to be used very little. After a little research, I know it's a Norinco (imported by Navy Arms) knock off of the Walther Olympia pistol that won in the 1936 Olympics.

If you own one, how has it been reliability wise, accuracy wise? Thanks for any input. c good

Khram
01-06-2011, 6:56 PM
Very reliable, accurcy was decent. What did they want for it? Sold mine off figured I was avoiding future problems as magazines are hard to find and I'd assume so would parts. Triple K mags for the actual Walther did not fit. Have seen 5-10 of the Norincos and 1 example of the real Walther in person in my lifetime. I'd say don't buy unless it's real cheap.

c good
01-06-2011, 7:05 PM
Seams like a good deal at $195.00 Have it on hold for now. Hard to beat if it's a good shooter. I understand MarStar in Canada still has parts. Thanks for any input. c good

Khram
01-06-2011, 7:07 PM
They probably can't ship Chinese parts in to the USA. Price seems fair but I'd not jump all over it. Prices seem all over the place for them.

-hanko
01-07-2011, 8:53 AM
Seams like a good deal at $195.00 Have it on hold for now. Hard to beat if it's a good shooter. I understand MarStar in Canada still has parts. Thanks for any input. c good
The price is right. Does it come with the barrel weight??

They're good shooters.

Hop on it;)

-hanko