PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Nevada Legislature

safewaysecurity
01-06-2011, 2:12 PM
Looks like Nevada might be getting some good things this year. Constitutional carry among them.

zFMaqsNzdSo

dfletcher
01-06-2011, 2:27 PM
Does that mean any of my non-res CCW permits will be good - or not needed?

dantodd
01-06-2011, 2:45 PM
Dear Nevada,

Please sue California to force them to recognize the CCW permits you issue to your residents.

CalBear
01-06-2011, 2:48 PM
Does that mean any of my non-res CCW permits will be good - or not needed?
They already have constitutional-style open carry. I would imagine she's referring to a push for constitutional-style concealed carry. It may be a similar setup to Arizona where the permit gets you access to more places.

IrishPirate
01-06-2011, 2:52 PM
good for Nevada. Guess their heads aren't completely up their @$$......wonder what it's like to be able to say that about your legislature????

Quser.619
01-06-2011, 2:56 PM
good for Nevada. Guess their heads aren't completely up their @$$......wonder what it's like to be able to say that about your legislature????

Chances are we'll never know :mad:

safewaysecurity
01-06-2011, 3:03 PM
They have from what I remember about 14 gun related bills and they are ALL pro. Relating to Castle Doctrine and Constitutional carry and maybe even Reciprocity like accepting Utah CCWs again. Guess we will have to wait and see.

CalBear
01-06-2011, 3:05 PM
Having a legislature without the head-in-rear attribute requires a populace lacking the same attribute.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/cookie5_12/gun%20stuff/california-state-flag.png

uyoga
01-06-2011, 3:06 PM
Good news from our neighbors.

MolonLabe2008
01-06-2011, 3:24 PM
Now they just need to introduce a bill that will force Harry Reid to retire.

gobler
01-06-2011, 3:46 PM
To paraphrase three "wise men"

"Slowly we turn, step by step. Inch by inch.."
This would be state #4 to have constitutional carry and may help other states move that way. Wouldn't it be great to one day have 30+ states be CC :D The others at least some form of shall issue CCW with reciprocity.... Oh I can dream for they can never take that away.

safewaysecurity
01-06-2011, 3:52 PM
To paraphrase three "wise men"

"Slowly we turn, step by step. Inch by inch.."
This would be state #4 to have constitutional carry and may help other states move that way. Wouldn't it be great to one day have 30+ states be CC :D The others at least some form of shall issue CCW with reciprocity.... Oh I can dream for they can never take that away.

Wisconsin, Kentucky, Utah, and a few other states i believe are introducing Constitutional Carry legislation. I feel in a few years we will have the tides shifting towards constitutional carry. So all these people who are saying things like " Well I'm cancelling my NRA membership " because Wayne LaPierre made a statement in 1999 about CC in schools which he doesn't believe anymore should really wake up and see that lobbying in the state and federal legislatures is what the NRA does best.

gobler
01-06-2011, 4:30 PM
Kentucky?? Nice to read they may go CC. So perhaps in two years we may have 8 or more states with CC :D Nice. I wonder if Tennessee will go CC?... One can hope.

CalBear
01-06-2011, 4:36 PM
Similar to the wave of states that enabled CC over the last 25 years, my hope is we're seeing the start of a similar wave of CCC.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Rtc.gif

NightOwl
01-06-2011, 4:37 PM
The more states that go with constitutional carry the better, and easier for the rest of the states to pass it (and harder for the remaining states to argue against it). That's awesome, and I sincerely hope it passes.

Things like this give me real hope for this country.

707electrician
01-06-2011, 5:39 PM
Good for nevada

yellowfin
01-06-2011, 6:33 PM
Now they just need to introduce a bill that will force Harry Reid to retire.Only if Schumer and Feinslime retire or die first.