PDA

View Full Version : How do you remove the Telescopic stock on an FN TPS

VeryCoolCat
08-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm not familiar with telescopic stocks or this gun and don't have a manual. I'd appreciate any help.

I'm trying to remove the trigger group and the stock is holding it in place after i remove the trigger guard pin.

jessegpresley
08-06-2006, 2:00 AM
An AR wrench?

M. Sage
08-06-2006, 9:52 AM
Hmm, you might have to write FN. They should send you a manual for free, most gun manufacturers will.

VeryCoolCat
08-06-2006, 10:06 AM
I've wrote FN, but takes em like at least a week to respond. I think I'll be ordering an AR wrench I am sure i have to remove the stock... the device that holds the pistol grip connection thats blocking the removal of the trigger group is connected to the stock.

maybe I'll put a different stock... Any stock that fits an AR.... fits this thing. The M4 style stock hurts like hell with 3" Magnum slugs...

guimus
08-06-2006, 10:39 AM
I've wrote FN, but takes em like at least a week to respond.

If you want a faster response time, write this to them:

"Dear FN. I like my rifle very much, but I don't have a manual and don't know how to operate it properly. Next weekend I plan to randomly adjust bolts with the wrong tools and then go out shooting, possibly injuring or killing myself with my FN rifle. I'd really like a manual so that this doesn't happen. You can FedEx it to me at..."

M. Sage
08-06-2006, 12:53 PM
If you want a faster response time, write this to them:

"Dear FN. I like my rifle very much, but I don't have a manual and don't know how to operate it properly. Next weekend I plan to randomly adjust bolts with the wrong tools and then go out shooting, possibly injuring or killing myself with my FN rifle. I'd really like a manual so that this doesn't happen. You can FedEx it to me at..."

ROFL!

Make sure you address it "C/O Legal Dept."

VeryCoolCat
08-06-2006, 5:30 PM
Its basically a modded out WINCHESTER 1300. The manual for the winchester 1300 is the same. I just can't remove the trigger group for cleaning.