PDA

View Full Version : Rough price of Big 5 Yugo SKS's

Noonanda
01-04-2011, 6:40 PM
I was thinking about selling one, what is the going price for a stock no frills Yugo SKS with the Cali legal break?

shooterdude
01-04-2011, 6:42 PM
$499 but they go on sale about 1 week every month for $399

Noonanda
01-04-2011, 6:44 PM
Well Im not gonna charge big 5 prices LOL. has anyone sold one on the WTS forum lately, and if so what did you get?

jackandblood
01-05-2011, 4:28 PM
With C&Rs its the stamping and make/model/time period that determines value isn't it?

Noonanda
01-05-2011, 5:14 PM
With C&Rs its the stamping and make/model/time period that determines value isn't it?

Well already did the research, it is a 1971 M-59/66. I listed actually as a WTT, looking for a .357 revolver or possibly trade from Milsurp/Mulsurps. Got dies and brass for .38/ .357 so for now its just trading fodder for a .357. If I dont get any trade offers I might list it for outright sale or just sell it at the next gunshow.

:rant:Off topic but I dont know if I will list it for sale here though. Some of the the lowball offers I have recieved recently on here from some members for a few items make craigslist look like a high end auction sight and soured me on keeping items in state vice selling out of state LOL. Perfect example I was selling once fired brass for what worked out to $10 per hundred, was getting insane lowball offers. One guy lowballed me, but when I did make an offer of 500 cases for $40 he still expected me to cover shipping. Hell no, Ended up listing the items on gunbroker and got my buy now prices which were higher than what I asked here, plus shipping price.

I never lowball someone, I might ask can he negotiate the price but I will still let him set the price. If I want to find the item cheaper I just keep looking. I dont insult a seller by all but saying "your stuff is crap, I'll give you this much. Im not talking haggling, I like haggling but dont spit in my face before you try to screw me over. But maybe its just me, Im being too sensitive ;)