PDA

View Full Version : Can I Sell Ammunition In Los Angeles?

COILSPRING
08-04-2006, 12:06 AM
I am thinking about selling some ammunition I currently own. I believe that in L.A. City dealers must register the sale along with a thumb print. Can I as an individual, sell ammo in L.A City? L.A. County? I'm hoping that the restrictions do not apply to private sales. Would you guys please inform me as to if this would be a legal. Thank you.

TannerBoyl
08-04-2006, 6:36 AM
If you sell your private ammo as a private individual, I don't believe its an issue. If you're planning on becomming a retailer then you're going to have to get a business license and all that junk.

If you're afraid that you're breaking a city ordnance, go outside of the city limits to sell your ammo.

I haven't heard of a county ordnance in regards to ammo sales. Good luck with your search!

JPglee1
08-04-2006, 6:37 AM
I am thinking about selling some ammunition I currently own. I believe that in L.A. City dealers must register the sale along with a thumb print. Can I as an individual, sell ammo in L.A City? L.A. County? I'm hoping that the restrictions do not apply to private sales. Would you guys please inform me as to if this would be a legal. Thank you.

Whatcha got whatcha got?

J

m1371
08-04-2006, 7:02 AM

You should be good to go selling some of your private stockpile to another person.

Start buying huge batches and advertise the stuff with the intent of turning a profit and that's a different matter.

TheMan
08-04-2006, 8:38 AM
Whatcha got whatcha got?

J

Yeah, what he said

jester
08-04-2006, 8:39 AM
Yeah! Watcha Got!!!!!

VeryCoolCat
08-04-2006, 9:57 AM
Like what they are saying... Whatcha Got :D

vonsmith