PDA

View Full Version : Join my New Years resolution 1/2/2011

JimWest
12-31-2010, 3:43 PM
On January 2nd for the Second Amendment I am going to increase my activities to support the Second Amendment.

On January 2nd, 2011: $150 to Second Amendment Foundation
$150 to Calguns Foundation.

Why the hell should I pay money to SUPPORT my 2nd Amendment right?

Because those that hate it will spend MILLIONS to destroy it.

Please join me on January 2, 2011 to make a contribution, even if it is only five dollars.

Happy New Year everyone!:jump:

uyoga
12-31-2010, 4:49 PM
Excellent resolution. Let's all continue (or start) to do what we can, when we can. Donations are needed continuously, because our expenses continue to increase with every lawsuit we wither institute or defend against.

Let's make 2011 a decisive year in the fight for our rights!

Happy and prosperous New Year.:D

hawk81
12-31-2010, 4:55 PM
I agree with you, but your 2nd ammendment rights can not be taken away from you by man. They are god given. The only way you would loose your gun rights is if you give up your rights to the men wanting to take your god given rights away. I for one will never surrender my rights, ever. You guys need to remember this.

On January 2nd for the Second Amendment I am going to increase my activities to support the Second Amendment.

On January 2nd, 2011: $150 to Second Amendment Foundation
$150 to Calguns Foundation.

Why the hell should I pay money to SUPPORT my 2nd Amendment right?

Because those that hate it will spend MILLIONS to destroy it.

Please join me on January 2, 2011 to make a contribution, even if it is only five dollars.

Happy New Year everyone!:jump:

HowardW56
12-31-2010, 5:13 PM
I'll join in that, but maybe not in the same amounts....

ZirconJohn
12-31-2010, 5:14 PM
JimWest,

Your thread/post inspired me...

Another 100$ donation to Calguns Foundation Carry License Compliance and Sunshine Initiative (http://calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/resources/ccw-initiative) is complete.

Mendocino County is 'Shall Issue' thanks to Sheriff Tom Allman and his predecessor Sheriff Tony Craver... we are good to go. I have my carry license, as do many other Mendocino County men and women. We need to continue the Shall Issue Right To Carry...!

A great thing it would be for ALL of California to be a 'Shall Issue' State :yes:

ed bernay
12-31-2010, 6:31 PM
I started early. $300 to SAF today, $300 to Gun Owners Foundation also today...$$ to CGF in early Jan 2011.

gotthelife4u
12-31-2010, 9:40 PM
As soon as my house payment clears I will be making a donation to CGF.

Crom
12-31-2010, 10:09 PM
I'm in. I currently make monthly contributions which I am very glad to do. When I get my tax return back I'll be sending some $$$ checks to SAF and CGF.

JimWest
12-31-2010, 10:43 PM
I'll join in that, but maybe not in the same amounts....

Thanks, HowardW56. It doesn't matter the amount. A single bullet might save an entire battle.

JimWest,

You thread/post inspired me...

Another 100$ donation to Calguns Foundation Carry License Compliance and Sunshine Initiative is complete.

Mendocino County is 'Shall Issue' thanks to Sheriff Tom Allman and his predecessor Sheriff Tony Craver... we are good to go. I have my carry license, as do many other Mencino County men and women. We need to continue the Shall Issue Right To Carry...!

A great thing it would be for ALL of California to be a 'Shall Issue' State :yes:....

Thanks ZirconJohn. Your last statement is why I'm upping the ante this year.
Plus I know that the opposers are setting their sights specifically on this issue up to 2012 election.
And,
ed bernay
gotthelife4u
Crom
Thanks for joining in. May the new year bring you prosperity and freedom.

wildhawker
01-01-2011, 1:33 PM
Seriously, thank you all for keeping us funded so we can cause trouble for our favorite folks at DOJ, CLEOs, and all who have infringed our right to keep and bear arms. 2011 should be a very "fun" year all around. :43:

JimWest
01-01-2011, 4:30 PM
Seriously, thank you all for keeping us funded so we can cause trouble for our favorite folks at DOJ, CLEOs, and all who have infringed our right to keep and bear arms. 2011 should be a very "fun" year all around. :43:

Someone should designate a Second Amendment Day. Name some streets: Second Amendment Avenue; a bridge overcrossing: The Second Amendment Memorial Overpass; (you know those street signs that say street is sponsored by Dr. Joe Dentist?)-I think I might look into getting one dedicated in my city to: Defender of the Second Amendment.

Come tomorrow, please pledge to send just a few dollars to you favorite Second Amendment Cause. Make 2011 the year to get tough!!!!:chris:

gotthelife4u
01-01-2011, 4:47 PM
Someone should designate a Second Amendment Day. Name some streets: Second Amendment Avenue; a bridge overcrossing: The Second Amendment Memorial Overpass; (you know those street signs that say street is sponsored by Dr. Joe Dentist?)-I think I might look into getting one dedicated in my city to: Defender of the Second Amendment.

Come tomorrow, please pledge to send just a few dollars to you favorite Second Amendment Cause. Make 2011 the year to get tough!!!!:chris:

We should adopt a stretch of highway by Calguns.net.

PsychGuy274
01-01-2011, 6:52 PM
Just sponsored.

Feels good, man. :p

JimWest
01-02-2011, 9:09 AM
Just sponsored.

Feels good, man. :p

Thanks PsychGuy. It feels good too knowing that we share a common cause for something as just as the freedom invisioned by the (you know those old guys on a dollar bill that don't look like Obama (his words)), the Founding Fathers that is embodied by the Second Amendment.

Anyway I know how you feel. I chose this day as a landmark contribution day because it was my wife's birthday :happybday:, it's the second day of the month-so good analogy to 2A, and it just starts off the year with something important.
So yeah, I feel good. Broke now but really, really good. :gunsmilie: :patriot:

So my donations were completed this morning, which has made me hungry so were off for a CELEBRATION breakfast. :grilling:

One final note: up till midnight tonight, any other CalGunners want to step up to the plate and join ol' JimWest here and make your donation feel free to:
:rockon:

EBR Works
01-02-2011, 9:21 AM
Donation made this morning to the Calguns Foundation.

Steyrlp10
01-02-2011, 9:42 AM
I would like to add my thanks to Wildhawker's - much appreciation to all. For those Calgunners hard hit by the economy, I appreciate the time you donated because warm bodies at 2A events are just as valuable.

Mstrty
01-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I have a list of New Year Resolutions.

1) stop procrastinating......(I will post the others later)

Write Winger
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM
I suggest we all make a religious effort to tithe to any 2A foundation on the 2nd of every month. Keep a consistent flow of money coming in to fight the good fight and keeps us on a schedule.

yellowfin
01-02-2011, 7:21 PM
Among other things I plan to donate ammo to new shooters. Just built a dedicated guest gun for the purpose of getting new people into it.

dunndeal
01-02-2011, 7:25 PM
I've set up my online checking account to send CGF a donation every month.

ed bernay
01-11-2011, 6:29 PM
$50 to CGF today as promised in December. People - I know times are tough now but every little bit helps. Please join me in helping the cause either through money or time, whatever suits your circumstances.