PDA

View Full Version : Gun Talk on VS. (VERSUS) channel

barca101
12-31-2010, 6:39 AM
I was up this morning watching a little TV on cable and ran into a new program called GUN TALK on the VS. channel on Comcast. If your in the SF bay area its on at 7:00-7:30 am. It was pretty cool, they were talking about the AR15/M4 carbine doing some training and teaching techniques.

Has anyone watched this program? If not just a heads up.

Hornet_RN
12-31-2010, 6:58 AM
i have Versus Channel, but i really only watch it for college football and 3-gun nation. i didn't even know about Gun Talk...i'll check it out. (i think Guns and Gear on Versus Channel is LAME...the hosts are cheesy and corny as hell)

Tom Slick
12-31-2010, 9:40 AM
I listen to the podcast of his radio show, unfortunately I don't have VS.

Tom Gresham
01-01-2011, 5:14 AM
Gun Talk (the TV show) runs twice each week. Fridays at 10:00am Eastern (7:00am Pacific) and Sundays at 8:00am Eastern (5:00am Pacific). So, to see the show on the AR-15 tomorrow, you'll either have to get up early or set the DVR.

The next show is about the 1911, and the one after that is about the largest gun show in the world (or, at least that is what they claim) -- the Tulsa Gun Show.

Also in the lineup is a show about a gun company introducing new guns to the firearms media (at Gunsite), and a day at the range where Rob Leatham takes someone who has never shot competition and gives him tips for USPSA and IDPA shooting.

It runs on Versus. Oh! Local cable guide (and satellite guides) may not have the listing correct, but the times are right.

negolien
01-01-2011, 6:29 AM
Missed it but try taking a look at downrangetv.com or whatever do a goggle on downrange TV they have some interesting stuff like that. Is from the outdoor channel I think.

dieselpower
01-01-2011, 7:52 AM
Also if you go into "on Demand", select "Sports & Fitness", select "Outdoors" you find "American Rifleman TV"

barca101
01-01-2011, 8:02 AM
Thanks guys, didn't know that Gun Talk shows twice a week. I don't want to miss the 1911 episode. If you missed an episode or not have the channel, GUN Talk TV could be seen online. Lots of more video and gun reviews, I just checked.

rojocorsa
01-01-2011, 8:25 AM
Also if you go into "on Demand", select "Sports & Fitness", select "Outdoors" you find "American Rifleman TV"

Good to know, thanks.