PDA

View Full Version : Did I just get my DBU from the CMP?

cruddymutt
12-30-2010, 5:30 PM
Got an email saying my order has been processed and sent to sales. Is this the DBU email? Its my first Garand and my first CMP order.
I also got a customer number. Does this mean I can now make orders through the E-Store?
Thanks.

EDIT-just checked the E-Store and I can order stuff. Wife gave me a weird look when I told her haha

OHOD
12-30-2010, 5:31 PM
Got an email saying my order has been processed and sent to sales. Is this the DBU email? Its my first Garand and my first CMP order.
I also got a customer number. Does this mean I can now make orders through the E-Store?
Thanks.

I hate you. :mad:
With my luck all the Garands will be gone by the time I send my paperwork in. :mad:

Edit: Early congratulations on the purchase.
Do not, I repeat, do not post...."I got my Garande" without adding pictures. Doing that is just evil.

cruddymutt
12-30-2010, 5:43 PM
I hate you. :mad:
With my luck all the Garands will be gone by the time I send my paperwork in. :mad:

Edit: Early congratulations on the purchase.
Do not, I repeat, do not post...."I got my Garande" without adding pictures. Doing that is just evil.

I went back and forth for awhile on whether to get a Garand or not. I was kinda on an SVT-40 kick for awhile. I just couldnt find one that I liked and then the service grade Springfields came back up for order so I jumped. Sent my paperwork on the 12-17-10.
Dont worry, pics will be posted.

Milsurp Collector
12-30-2010, 6:37 PM
Got an email saying my order has been processed and sent to sales. Is this the DBU email?

Yes.

cruddymutt
12-30-2010, 6:42 PM
Yes.

Good deal. Thanks.

Paul S
12-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks.

EDIT-just checked the E-Store and I can order stuff. Wife gave me a weird look when I told her haha

If CMP is still operating on the fast track you can expect your rifle in about 3 weeks plus or minus a couple of days. Now...while your waiting lay in a store of ammo. :D

cruddymutt
12-30-2010, 10:58 PM
I ordered some of those cans of 200 loose rounds also:D

SanPedroShooter
12-31-2010, 5:23 AM
The operating officer over at cmp estimates enough garands to last for about four years at current sales rates. Same with the m2 ball ammo. Of course, now is the "golden age" for cmp garands. We live in exicting times;)
and mutt, they still have clipped ammo in bandoleers in spam or regular cans

cruddymutt
12-31-2010, 5:32 PM
When I sent my order off they only had the 200 loose rounds. The other ammo was re-available the day after I sent my order off. Oh well. Im waiting to see what I get as I would like to order a bayo for it and Ill order a spam can then as well.

SanPedroShooter
12-31-2010, 5:56 PM
You wil get what you asked for, 200 loose rounds. Send an email and request they change it to the clipped. That is, unless you dont want the clips and bandoleers. I'll take everything i can get personaly. People sell that stuff you know.
I was going to get a spam can, but i opted for the 30 cal instead. reusable.

mievil
01-03-2011, 9:38 PM
I ordered the loose as well, and realized my muff right after I dropped it in the mail. So I sent an email asking for the change and they said they would attach the email to the order so I would get what I wanted. For how much business they do, they could have just as easily told me I was SOL. So that's pretty awesome.

Anchors
01-09-2011, 5:42 PM
I sent mine out. Waiting for email!

cruddymutt
01-09-2011, 5:52 PM
What did you order? I havent heard anything since the DBU and I am not showing up in the e-store yet.

Anchors
01-09-2011, 10:01 PM
Ah.
I ordered a Springer and 200 rounds (in ammo can).
I requested GI stock and WWII serial on the sticky.

jshoebot
01-10-2011, 3:24 AM
Pagbranny = spammer. Mods take notice!

Anchors
01-10-2011, 4:04 AM
I would really like to state hi for your requirements here. I'm pursuing to lose weight with this summer because
I will get married and am trying to find some good information on wedding planning (http://theweddingplannerchecklist.com) and lastly, to lose weight. I had been thinking of hcg weight loss (http://myacaiberrycoloncleansediet.com/hcg-weight-loss) shot. I heard it is supposed being good. Have you heard of it?

His link URL is myacaiberrycoloncleansediet.com

Ah so CMP is going to start offering acai berry colon cleansing after Garands run out?

Please die!

Anchors
01-14-2011, 12:53 AM
Hey man, when did you order and when did you get the DBU?

I don't know how I can login to CMP I don't have anything yet.

Just wondering when I can expect first contact.

Thanks

Orlando
01-14-2011, 11:28 AM

Thanks

Click on Sales on the CMP web site. On the left hand side click on E-Store. From there you set up your account. If they havent opened your order there wont be any info there yet

They are waaaaay behind, supposeably 20000 orders behind.

IEShooter
01-14-2011, 11:36 AM
I Fedex'd my order for an HRA Special on 12/28 and called a few days later to see about faxing over documents to set up my e-store account so I could also order ammo, a bayonet etc. Nice lady offered to go find my Fedex package and set me up in the e-store that same day, which she did.

So, I ordered my ammo on 12/30 and the order confirmation said expect a minumum of 30-60 days to process.

I just received my DBU e-mail for the rifle today, which also says 30-60 days (from today) to process.

So, it sounds as if they are indeed backed up.

No worries as I'm not in any rush. I just wanted to get the ammo order in as I had heard that often takes longer than the rifle.

Best of luck!!!!

Orlando
01-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Ammo can also be ordered online in the E-Store.

cruddymutt
01-14-2011, 5:38 PM

Thanks

Order sent 12-16
order recieved 12-20
DBU 12-30
nothing in estore yet, just checked.

mls343
01-14-2011, 5:53 PM
Anticipation, anticipation
Is makin' me late
Is keepin' me waitin'

Part of the CMP experience.

Sorry, now you will have this song in your head until you see the FedEx truck... :-)

ElvenSoul
01-14-2011, 6:14 PM
OHOD you could allways get a stripped recvr and have your dream Garand built.